4.9

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After we both got up and dressed up,Taehyung went to the shop to...shop I guess.

I spent my time examining my arms. How was it possible that I had scars? I'm a robot,technically my skin should have healed super easily. It shouldn't even have opened.

I gotta say that I've been questioning myself for a while now. Like,I bleed,I cry,I fall in love,I cum,I orgasm,heck I even got over Yugyeom! I feel more human than ever,and I'm really starting to doubts my origin.

That's why I called a doctor for an examination. If it turns out I'm truly a robot,well it will be akward. But what if...

What if I was human?

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME LOL~~~~~~~~~

Fast forward a week,today was my 'truth day'. I was nervous for sure,but I had Taehyung by my side.

Yes I did tell him,because I couldn't hide anything from him anymore. No more secrets,no more un-wanted discoveries.

As we were waiting in the waiting room,I felt stress consumming my body. Taehyung must have noticed since he squeezed my hands gently and kissed my cheek every 5 minutes.

As I was about to open my mouth,the door opened and the doctor walked in.

"Jeon Jungkook?" He asked,
I got up and bowed to him. He nodded and asked me to follow him,which I did,Taehyung right beside me.

We got the tests done and I explained some things to the doctor hoping that he would understand.
Taehyung stayed with me the whole time,holding my hand or drawing circles in my back. I truly don't deserve him.

As we were waiting for the results,I started to get anxious again.
"Hey Kook... it's okay... stay calm...I'm here with you... everything is fine" Tae said in attempt to calm me down.
"Tae I'm scared... what if you won't love me after all this?" I said, to what Taehyung widened his eyes.
"What?! Kookie,how could you even think about that?! I will never stop loving you. Never. You could be an alien,a robot,a human,a woman,anything you want and I would still love you. Because you are my everything,please never doubt it Jungkook. I love you with all of my heart." Taehyung said.
My heart literally melted at his words,and I couldn't do anything else but kiss him at that exact moment. I looked at him after I pulled away,smiling.
"I love you too Taehyung. More than you could ever imagine." I said. It was all true,I loved him to death.
As we were gazing into each other's eyes,we didn't notice the doctor who came out of the door with some papers. He fake coughed,receiving all our attention.

"So...I've just got Mr.Jeon's results..." he trailed off
I was biting my nails and Taehyung wrapped his arms around my waist,which made me relax a bit.

"So???"

"Mr.Jeon... you are a human."