1.7

It's been 2 month since I met Taehyung,and we were hanging out almost every day. We became really close and he was really nice and caring.

Today he decided to introduce me to his friends.

I'm kinda anxious about it but I want to make friends.

Right now we where in his car,going out of town to meet them.

TIME SKIP

As we arrived,I saw 4 mens looking at Taehyung's car with a smile and I could tell it was his friends.

"Hey Jungkook," I turned my head to look at Taehyung
"Yeah hyung?"

He pointed at two of the boys and said
"Those two are a couple,just so you know. They are really cool people I'm sure they will love you" he said with a smile.

I smiled at him and we got out of the car.

Once we reached them a pink haired boy jumped on Taehyung.

"TaeTae!!! I'm so happy you came!!" He then let go of Taehyung and looked at me

"Hi!! I suppose you're Jungkook right?" He said with a smile that I gladly returned. Gosh he was so cute.
"Hi yes it's me,and you are?"

"Park Jimin! I'm the same age as Taehyung so you'll have to call me hyung" he said.
God that Jimin kid sure had energy. I smiled at him then turned to Taehyung.

"Okay Jimin leave him,Jungkook,come meet the other ones"

I followed him and the boys started talking to us

One with a handsome face and with feminine features talked first
"Hi,my name is Kim Seokjin but you call me Jin or eomma and I'm your hyung too" he said,smiling and shaking my hand.

Then the guy next to him stoop up too and said
"I'm Kim Namjoon,I'm also your hyung" he shook my hand too,then Jin hyung said,
"Well be careful around him because he breaks everything,I nicknamed him the god of destruction" he said while laughing. He had a really special laugh,like someone was cleaning a window.

I laughed too and Namjoon hyung said with a pout
"Hey that's not true"
And Jin kissed him.

Oh yeah that's right they are a couple.

Then Jimin introduced the last boy,who looked kinda scary (and very daddy material) but quiet.

"This is Min Yoongi,he may look like he's gonna kill you but he is actually really soft. He's your hyung too" Jimin said,making Yoongi glance at him.
"But I'm not a grandpa,anyway nice to meet you Jungkook" he shook my hand and sat back almost immediatly.

Taehyung gave me a little smile and we sat down too.

Those people were really nice and they quickly became my friends too.