2.5

Jeon Jungkook's POV

It's been a week since I revealed my secret to Taehyung. It's also been a week since he kissed me.

~Flashback~

And he kissed me.

I hesitated for a moment but I kissed him back.

I know it's not by just kissing him that I will forget about Yugyeom,but I can still try right?

He broke our kiss and said,

"Jungkook,I know it's impossible for you to like me back... but yeah I like you. I like you a lot and I don't want you to forget about me. Please,let's try something. Let me try to make you forget him without a reset. Be my boyfriend,and please let me try to make you fall for me. Please" he said so sincerely that I teared up.

I liked Taehyung,maybe didn't loved him,but that's because I still have a program.

"Yes Taehyung,I'll give you a chance. I like you too. It's been only 6 month since we knew each other but you successfully entered my heart and made a part of my programation fail. I think it's my humans feelings who likes you,but my robot part is glued to him. " I said,it's all the truth.

He made me happy,maybe not as much as Yugyeom but it's only a matter of time.

"So you're mine?" He asked with a smile

I nodded and said,
"I am yours hyung"

And we kissed again.

~End of the flashback~

Of course I still miss Yugyeom,but I have Taehyung now. I must concentrate on him. I feel like he is the real one for me.

But I miss Yugyeom so fucking much.