0.7

It's been 2 month now.
2 mother fucking month without him kissing or hugging me,telling me he loves me or making love to me.

I still didn't left my house,but I did left my bed.

I went to his work room,where he worked all day to stay with me.

When I opened the door,it smelled like him. It made me want to cry.

I approached his desk and there was nothing left on it exept a manuel.
What is it?

Being the curious boy I am,I took the mini book in my hand and read the title.
'ROBOT Jeon Jungkook Manuel'

Oh

So he left his documents about me here?

I decided to read it,just to know more about myself.

On the first page was all the informations he created about me.

'Born in Busan on September 1srt 1997'

I continued reading until I discovered something interesting. A note,he left a note in the manuel.

'Dear Jungkook,
If you're reading this,it means I probably left you. I'm sorry I left you like this,but you can move on'
I rolled my eyes at that,how can I when I'm programmed to love him 'till the end? I continued reading the note
'There is actually a way to forget about me: resetting you. It means you will forget everything you lived,with and without me,you will come back to the start. And you won't be programmed to do or love anyone. You will be able to be independent. The problem is that it's impossible to reset yourself alone,someone must do it for you. I'm sorry I didn't do it'

So I can move on?