1.5

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After that unexpected meeting,Taehyung & I went to a cafe.
He looked a little better now that Yugyeom and Bambam were far away.

"I'm sorry" I said

"Don't be,you didn't do anything"
I lowered my head in shame because I still loved Yugyeom,I still care for him and it makes me mad that I can't do anything about it. Not even defending my friend!

"So,how do you know him?"
Taehyung asked

Oh no,I didn't want him to ask.
I didn't want to tell him that Yugyeom is the love of my life and that I am a robot he created. He seem so nice I don't want to scare him away.

"Long story... what are you going to take?" I said,changing the topic.

"Probably a cofee,since it's still the morning and it's really cold outside I need to be warmed up" he said,showing a boxy smile I never saw before.

He was truly beautiful,really really beautiful.

I don't know what came to me but I stoop up and hugged him.
"You said you needed some warm"

He smiled and hugged me back

"I'm sorry about that boy,huh,Hoseok right?" I felt him tense up at the mention of his name but I really wanted to know.
I broke our hug and sat back on my chair

"Taehyung,I want to know,what happened?"

He looked at the table then sighed.

"Well,when I was in High School,I met a boy. His name was Jung Hoseok and he was only 1 year older than me. I was 15 and he was 16.
We dated until he was 18.
The reason why we broke up was because my ex best friend,Yugyeom,seduced him and made him cheat on me. I was so mad at both of them that I never forgave them. Until--" he started to cry a little,
"Until he died. He had a heart attack when he was 19. And I didn't told him I forgave him" he broke down and all I could do was hold his hand and caress his hairs.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung,I wish I met you sooner so I could have helped you"

I really felt bad

"It's okay Jungkook,it happened 4 years ago already" he said,smiling as he was whipping his tears.

"Wait... so you're 22?" I asked

"Yeah,I'm 22,I'm old right?"

"N-no! It's just that you look like you're 19 or 20"

"Haha I wish I was,but how old are you?" He asked.

How old am I?
Apparently in Yugyeom's manuel I was born in 1997,so I am 20.

"I'm 20. That means I have to call you hyung!"

He laughed,and I swear his laugh is beautiful as his face.

"Yeah,call me hyung"

~End of the flashback~