sechszehn.

"yuri-ah!" yuri's heart then starts to speed up. "y-yes?" yuri says timidly as she walks closer to where she heard her mom's voice.

"i just wanted to tell you that..."

.......

"i heard about the fight. how could you do something like this?" yuri stood there with her mouth wide open.

"i-i didn't mean to. it was her fault" yuri quickly stuttered in fear of what her mom might do to her

"you know what yuri, i've been wanting to tell you this for a while now but your dad said i should wait but now i don't really care and i'm going to tell you. you are adopted."

yuri, left dumbfounded at the words she heard come out of her 'mother's' mouth. "a-are you serious" her 'mother' nods.

"your actual mother always liked to have fun. she dropped out of high school and ran away from home. she always used to fool around and have sex with plenty of different guys, even if she didn't know them.

one day she started feeling sick and went to the doctor they told her she was pregnant. she didn't want to be pregnant. the guys she fooled around with always had protection so she understand how she got pregnant. when you were born, she knew she didn't have the responsibilities to handle a child so she put you up for adoption and i took you."

"wait...so i was an accident?" yuri asked confusingly. "a dreadful one at that" the 'mother' said with no emotion.

"well, thank you for telling me" yuri bowed and started to head to her room

-🐥-

700 reads?!?!
this story isn't even that good
well...tysm