vierzehn.

she walked out of the stall, cleaned some of the milk off of herself, grabbed her stuff and left. she needed to find sooyoung.

.......

"yah-sooyoung" yuri says strutting towards sooyoung with full confidence. "that's not how you should speak to someone older than you. yuri, you know better" sooyoung said with a devilish smirk across her face.

"what have i done to you" yuri says walking a little closer to sooyoung. "what are you talking about"
"you know exactly what i'm talking about. why'd you tell everyone what i was going through, that was none of their business"

after yuri said that, a crowd began to form. she heard chaewon said "oh look, ms yuri here finally decides to man up" yuri's fist start to clench together and her faces gets heated.

"you're lucky i didn't tell people what was on that suicide note" after those words came out of sooyoung's mouth the crowd began to chant "tell us tell us tell us"

"sooyoung please don't i'm so-" sooyoung pulled out her phone and read what the picture of the note said "i really want to tell you, whoever reading this that i am not straight and i think i might have a crush on sooyoung."

"you heard that everyone! this lonely, ugly, no good fag likes me" yuri heard what she said and released all of her anger.

yuri pushed sooyoung to the locker and slapped her across the face "yah don't put your hands on my best friend" hyejoo says as she breaks through the crowd of people and pushes yuri to the ground.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" yuri heard as she got slammed to the ground by sooyoung and her clique. hyejoo repeatedly punched yuri in the face until there was blood all her fists.

yerim continuously banged her head against the ground by pulling her hair. as yuri tried to get up, chaewon pushes her back down.

chaewon, sooyoung, and jiwoo helped by kicking yuri, everywhere. "girls stop! violence is not the answer" a teacher says as he pulls the girls off of poor yuri.

the crowd began to die down and the teacher, mr. oh, took the girls to the principals office, except yuri. everyone left yuri there, alone with blood coming out of her body. some students took pictures and laughed at her.

yuri, lying in the middle of hallway. maybe if she stayed there someone would at least help her up, but no. she had nobody.

-🐥-

this story is all over the place
i don't really like it anymore :o