Friendly Crush X Shy Reader Part 1

I don't know how to say it. I don't know how to confess my feelings. I don't know what to do. "Hey Y/n." C/n smiled as they walked past me. There they are. The root of all my problems.

"Y/n get a grip," My best friend told me. "They are just a human being. Not a creature from a swamp."

"B/f/n if they were a creature from a swamp I wouldn't like them," I tell them.

"I know, but I mean you keep staring at them," They stated.

"Staring?! Who's staring?! Not me that's who!" I blushed. 

The rest of the day went by normal. I just don't know what to do with life sometimes. "Hey Y/n?" I turned around, and blushed when I saw C/n. "You want to go to the movies with me and some of my friends this Saturday?"

"I uh um sure." I smiled. Maybe I can confess to them at the movies before their friends show up...

Saturday

"So Y/n where are your friends?" I asked as I walked into the movies. 

"They can't come. Something about washing their dog, and a sick grandma." C/n shrugged with a small smile. We got our tickets and snacks, and sat to watch the movie. I really didn't watch it. I was so distracted by C/n being right next to me. I was really freaking out, and I had no idea what to do after the movie.

Soon the movie ends, and we sit in the lobby. "Hey... C/n... There's something I want to tell you. I really like you, and I have had a crush on you for a while now." I blushed deeply.

C/n frowned slightly. "I'm sorry Y/n, but I don't feel the same way. I think of you as a friend, and I really don't want to ruin our friendship."

"Oh..." That night I cried into my pillow while eating ice cream, and cake. 

(C/n's POV)

I kept screaming into my pillow. "WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT?!"

A/n: There will be a part two to this, and the next chapter will be short crush X tall reader