Psycho Crush X Reader: Dare: Part 7

Read until the end

Y/n's POV

I walked in to the mall with Janna, and Jesse. Janna was being her normal crazy self, and Jesse... Well Jesse was sulking. We couldn't find Mikey anywhere.

"Jesse I'm sure he's fiiiine." Janna says. "Besides you got Salem. Y/n has C/n and Mook. I got well no one... Hey I could just date myself! YAY I'M GAY!" She yelled as she running twords a hippy store.

"Did she just quote a Bendy and the Ink Machine comic?" Jesse asked.

I slowly nodded. Down the way I saw the person who we were looking for. "Michael James W-" Be for I could finish he was already in front of me covering my mouth.

"Dude you don't have to shout." Mikey chuckles. He was smiling from ear to ear. He moved his hand away, and me and Jesse both glared at him. "What?" He was still smiling.

"What? Oh maybe the fact that one of my best friends were on the news, and we're accounted for as 'missing." I do the evil little finger quotes.

"Oh... That." He stops smiling. Soon the huge grin comes back. "Weeeeell me, and someone went on a little trip. I don't kiss and tell."

"It was Frank wasn't it?" I questioned.

"Wh- No! Why would you think that?" He asks.

"You're wearing his clothes.... Wait a minute did you- Michael James W-" He covered my mouth again.

"Stop with the yelling." Mikey ordered. "Hey where's Jesse? He was here a second ago."

I didn't realize Jesse had left. I moved Mikey's hand away. "He probably went to go see his bf."

Mikey instantly tensed up. "Bf as in best friend or as in boyfriend?"

"Second one." I looked up after wiping my hand to see Mikey was gone. "Damn everyone is leaving me."

"Hey Y/n." I turned around to see Mook.

"Oh hey Mook. What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing really. Just got bored, and decided to look around here. Haven't seen much since I moved." He stated. "Hey do you know if this mall has a Hot Topic?"

"The real question is what store doesn't?" I joke, and we both start walking to the food court.

At the food court

"Wait so what was the name of the mayor from your old town?" I questioned.

"Mittens Afton." He answered, and I started laughing. "Yeah it's funny. His parents are named Duke and Kitty. He has a son named Pistachio. Weird family."

"They seem cool." I giggled.

"They outlawed music." He told me, and I gasped.

"No not the music! Anything, but the music!" I fake cry.

Mook laughs along with me. He puts his hand on mine. I instantly stop. I look up at him. He smiles at me. "You have a nice laugh."

I start blushing. "Mo-"

"Hey Mook! It's so nice seeing you here!" A girl with blonde hair, tight clothes, and a caked up face lean over Mook.

"Oh uh hey Avaron." Mook greeted the girl. Mook looked at me. "Y/n this is Avaron Lee. My nextdoor neighbor."

"Oh are you Jun Lee's sist-" Before I could finish she waves me off.

"Yeah yeah. So Mook I was thinking maybe we could hangout right now!" Avaron says.
Wow rude.

"Well actually Avaron I'm hanging out with Y/n right now." Mook states.

"Who?" She questions.

"Me." I state. Avaron looks at me like she just now noticed I was sitting here. Then she looked back at Mook.

"She can join us!" Avaron says through gritted teeth.

Mook looks at me as in to say 'what do you think?'

"It's okay with me." I say. Lies.

"Okay you can hang out with us." Mook tells her.

"Okay!" Avaron drags Mook to Forever 21. I followed close behind.

I'm going to die aren't I?

A/n: sorry for the short chapter! Two more chapters before this series end! Should I do a season two? Maybe...