Crush X Rival Team Reader

Y/n L/n and C/n C/L/n we're basically the volleyball version of Romeo and Juliet.

That's what certain people thought about the two teenagers. One from one school, and one from another.

"Yo C/n! Where are you going? We got practice!" C/n's best friend asked him.

"Oh uh. I have to go wash my uh cat." C/n quickly stated, and ran out of the gym with his stuff.

"He has a cat?" Another teenager asked.

Your school

"Y/n where are you going?" B/f/n asked you. "Practice starts in a few minutes."

"Yeah, but I have something important to do today." You tell them, and make your way out the gym doors.

You run to the park where you see C/n. "Hey Y/n!" The hug you, and you hug back.

"C/n... The game is tonight." You told him.

"I know... I was thinking about throwing the game so you would win." C/n he mentioned, and you slapped his shoulder. "Ow what the heck!?"

"You are not throwing that game C/n C/L/N! I can win without you doing that." You say as you cross your arms.

"Oh really?" He crosses his own arms. "What to make a bet?"

"Whoever losses has to do what the winner tells them." You state.

"Deal!"

After game

You and your team won! "Okay what have I got to do?" C/n asked you.

"Admit you love me." You state.

"Y/n we have been dating for a year of course I love you." He states.

"Love you too."

A/n: Sorry it's bad. I got a bit of writer's block. It really sucks.