Male Crushs X Male Reader: Boarding School; part 1

I know I was originally going to do vampire crush, werewolf crush, and then this one... But I really want to do this one soooo badly! I'll have a certain reference in here. Comment if you know what it is!

Plus this isn't any NORMAL crushXreader thing. It's a special one... Seven different endings.

School uniform ⬆️

Y/n's POV

"AHHH CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT IN!!!!" My best friend screamed as she hugged me.

"B/f/n please calm down." I whispered as people gave us dirty looks. At the moment we were in the public library.

"Oops sorry." She giggled. "But really you got into Silver Park Academy. Only the rich and famous can get into that school!"

"Yeah. I'm going on a scholarship." I tell her.

"You are going to go to a school with hot boys." She squealed, and drooled a little.

"Really b/f/n?" I asked as I gave her a small glare. "I'm not into guys." I mutter.

"Lies!" She yells. A lady shushes her. "Sorry."

I rolled my eyes.

"Really though. I thought you were gay." B/f/n said to me, and I shrugged. I actually am... I'm just not ready to tell anyone yet.

"Oh really?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah like before you were born God, Satan, or whoever you worship said 'Screw you buddy I'll make this kid gayer than a rainbow if I want to." She laughed. I had to admit how she said that was kind of funny.

But also rude. "Ruuuuuuuude." I stated, and B/f/n shrugged.

"Eh I'm a little bitch." She stated. She looked at her phone. "Got to go. You're leaving tomorrow morning right?" I nodded my head. "Alright... How early?"

"6:00 am." I replied, and her mouth hum open. "What?"

"There's a 6am?"

Next day

"Remember to write every day!" My mom hugged me to death. "You got everything?"

"Yes ma." I replied, and B/f/n tackled me in a hug when my mom had let go. "B/f/n!?"

She handed me a polaroid camera. "Take lots of pictures of hot guys for me!"

"Yeah sure." I told her, and put the camera around my neck.

I adjusted my school uniform, and said my goodbyes. I got into my dad car, and we drove off.

After a few hours we arrived at the school. It was a big building. It kind of looked like a castle.

I took a deep breath and was about to open my door when someone did it for me. It was... A butler? He seemed to be around my age.

"Welcome to Silver Park Academy. You must be sir Y/n Y/l/n." I slowly nodded.

"Uh yeah... And you are?" I asked him.

He seemed a little shocked that I asked at first, but he fixed his face to an emotionless one. "My name is Jun."

"Nice to meet you Jun." I gave him a small smile.

"Likewise." He replied.

To your dorm!

I put my bags down, and looked around the room. This really must be a castle. It was a cream colored room with royal blue trimming. There were two beds. One was on the left side of the room, and the on the right.