Male Crush X Male Reader: Are You There?

A/n: Make up a fake name for a boyfriend in this!!!! Also please listen to the song! This musical doesn't get enough credit!

You walked the halls of your school not really caring much about who looked at you. You were crying yeah, but you had a reason to. (Fake Boyfriend) ditched you to hang out with his best girl friend. At this point you just needed a good cry after he yelled at you. You guys broke up.

You past the auditorium until you heard some singing.

Do you know- Well, of course you do. What it's like to stand outside? To watch the world and wish you didn't hurt so much you cried. I know I'm not the only one, and I know I shouldn't care. But when I feel these things are real I wish I Felt you there! And if I did, I'd ask you how come life is so unfair?

You peaked a look into the auditorium to see C/n on the stage looking at a script. "C/n?"

He instantly froze, and stared at you. "Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"I heard you singing... Is that for the school play? What is it?" You asked a little interested in what was going on.

"Bare: A Pop Opera... Ever heard about it?" He asked.

"Is that the one with the two gay guys at a Catholic school?" You asked trying to make sure you got it right, and C/n nodded. "Who are you playing?"

"Matt. He's the guy that likes this one girl who kisses one of the main characters named Jason. Speaking of which... Do you think you can help me? This song is a duet between my character, and the other main character, Peter." C/n asked while blushing a little.

"Um yeah sure." C/n handed you another script, and you started singing Peter's part.

Do you know- Well, of course you do. What it's like to be afraid? That nothing will become of all the plans that you have made?

So I watch the girls surround h, and he says it's just a game. I guess that I believe him, but it hurts me just the same. And I'm all about this stupid act so who am I to blame?

C/n joins in with the next part, and you could tell he loved it. Your voices were amazing together.

Are you there? Are you there? Do watch me when I cry? And if it's in your power, how can you sit idly by? I try so hard to please you but you never seem to see.

C/n: Is it my face to sit and wait?

You: Wonder what my struggle means

C/n: I wish I knew that someone cared!

You: Are you there?

Both: Cared for me

You looked at your script to see now was some dialogue. "Who's out there? C/n asked.

"Matt?" You asked full of question.

"Yeah! Are you alright?" C/n actually looked concerned when he looked at you. Little did you know he noticed your eyes were read from crying.

"I'm fine." You replied, and C/n and you a water bottle. He started singing again.

Have some wine.

You chimed in for the next part. "This is holy wine."

"Father hasn't blessed it yet." C/n smirked.

You: In that case...

Time skip over all the dialogue part of the song because I'm not getting doing that!

You: It sucks to be ignored

C/n: I know! I always fight to do what's right, and this my reward!

You: This is my reward!!!

Soon both of your amazing voices combined.

Are you there? Are you there? Can you make some time for me? They tell me that you're out there and the tell me that you see! I try to find the meaning. God, you know how hard I've tried. But I don't know where I'm going, and I don't have any guide!

C/n: They said things would get better, but I guess... They lied.

You: Are you there? He needs to give me more!

C/n: I'LL DRINK TO THAT!

You: Who cares if people think we're fine? We've been through this before! On day he'll wake up, and realize all he needs is me. Until then, God, I wish I knew. I need a guarantee!

You couldn't hold it in anymore, and your started crying again. Before C/n could sing the next part he realized what was happening. "Y/n? What's wrong?"

"I... I just broke up with (fake boyfriend)." You admitted.

"Really? What did that motherfu-" Before he could finish you started laughing. "What's the matter?"

"You actually care about it?" You asked him, and you saw him blush a little. "C/n?"

The next thing you know he was kissing you, and you kissed back. "Now what do you think the characters were singing to in the song?" He asked as he pulled away from you.

"I dunno? God. A guy maybe." You shrug.

"Both actually. Matt was singing to God, and Peter was singing to God about his boyfriend, Jason." C/n explained. "And Y/n?"

"Yes C/n?" You asked him a little confused.

"I love you."

A/n: Sorry it was complete crap! I just think Bare: A Pop Opera doesn't get enough credit.