Musical Trash Crush X Musical Trash Reader:

Y/n's POV

I heard the bell ring. "Okay class remember tonight is the big costume party!" My teacher exclaimed as everyone ran out the door. Well besides me, and F/n.

"So Y/n what are you going to dress up as?" F/n asks me. "It's pretty bad that it's mandatory to go."

"Yeah." I tell them, but they stop in their tracks before we reach the school doors. "F/n?"

They were looking down at their phone. "What is your favorite musical again?" They ask me.

"Uh probably Heathers." I tell them. "Why?"

They type away on their phone. "Just wondering." They tell me. "You should dress up as Veronica." They suggested.

"I guess that would be a good idea." I tell them once again. I do basically have her outfit at home because a past cosplay.

"I'll dress up as Michael from Be More Chill." They tell me, and I nod.

C/n's POV

Me and c/n/f were walking to my house when they stopped. "Hey C/n?" I looked at them. "You going to the dance tonight or are you going to skip like always?"

"I don't know dude." I think for a moment. "You think Y/n will be there?"

They nodded. "If you do ho whoa re you going as?"

"I guess JD from Heathers." I tell my best friend. They nod, and type on their phone. "Who ya texting?"

"Uh um my mom." The lie. I roll my eyes as a reply.

Narrator's POV

Both friends knew that they loved Heathers, and each other.

Y/n's POV (so many POVs)

I finally get done with my outfit. I walk to my front door to see F/n outside in a Michael Mell outfit. They were also white headphones around their neck. (My headphones 😝😝)

"Nice outfit." I told them.

"Thanks." They replied, and we head to the dance. When we finally get there F/n stops in their tracks. "Is that guy dressed as a Mnt dew red bottle?" She points at c/f/n.

"F/n that's c/f/n." I  whispered to her. F/n just chuckles, and drag me inside. Ugh!

Wait F/n is dressed as Michael Mell, and c/f/n is dressed as Mnt dew red. Pft that's actually funny.

When we get in the party has already started. I soon spot someone dressed as JD. I walk up to them. "Uh hi." I greet them, and they turn around.

Shit it's C/n. "Oh hi Y/n." They give me a smile.

"Uh um hi." I gave sheepishly. "So you're dressed as JD?"

"Yeah." He looks at my costume. "Veronica?" I nodded. Soon a slow song comes on. They put an arm around my waist, and he starts singing. "I was meant to be yours. We were meant to be one. Don't give up on me now. Let's finish what we've began."

Behind him I noticed F/n give c/f/n a high five. Did they plan this all along?