Crush X Reader

Y/n walked the school halls. Today was a normal day. "Y/n!" Y/n instantly jumped when someone called their name.

"Oh hey B/f/n."  They greeted their best friend. "What's up?"

"Heading to gym. What about you?" They asked.

"Saaaame." Y/n laughed. It was a sad laugh.

"I can't wait to see C/n!" B/f/n squealed. "He's so cute."

"Yep." Y/n smiled weakly.

"Well see you in gym!" B/f/n waved as they sped walked to the gym doors.

"See ya." Y/n mumbled. She walked up to the gym doors, and reached out to open them at the same time someone else did. They looked to the I side to see C/n.

The heart started beating quickly. It was true that Y/n and B/f/n liked the same guy. B/f/n just didn't know, and Y/n wouldn't want them to. She knows B/f/n would let her have him, and say she's fine... But she'd be lying.

"Oh hey Y/n." C/n smiled as he walked into the gym.

Y/n just stood their. "H-hey." She stammered, but she was too late. He was already gone. "Stupid." Y/n mumbled.

She walked into the gym, and waited for roll call. "L/n?"

"Here." Y/n replied. B/f/n plopped their butt next to them. "Hey."

"Sup!" They smile. They started looking at everyone who were running around. Your gym teacher gives your class the choice of either playing something or sitting on the bleachers. "Look at C/n!" They pointed at them.

You looked at him, and your heart started beating quickly again. He was playing basketball with some of his friends.

"Hey I'll be right back." B/f/n stated, and you nodded. They started walking out of the gym.

Y/n just kept looking at C/n. He was laughing with his friends. A friend of his pointed at you. C/n turned around, and waved to you.

Y/n blushed a little. You shyly waved back. He went back to playing basketball, and you 'stalked' him... He'll never be yours. B/f/n likes him.

After school

You put your phone on shuffle, and sat on your bed listening to the music. "Huh I'm basically Angelica Schuyler..." You started laughing.

You looked at your phone to see a next from B/f/n.

'I'm going to the homecoming dance with C/n!!!!'

Yep Angelica Schuyler.

A/n: sorry it's short 😥😢