Emo crush X Demon/ghost reader: Part 1

Warning death, muder, cussing (duh), and a Satan. Oh plus some bad puns.

Plus if this sounds like a YouTube video called Welcome To Hell that's because it's based off of that.

C/n's POV

I walked into my room when I got home from school. "C/n how was school honey?" I heard my mom ask.

"Good ma." I tell her as I shut my bedroom door.

I sat down on my bed, and looked through my phone.

"Honey I'm going to the store want anything?" My mom asked through the door.

I thought for a second. "Maybe some popcorn or Doritos."

"Okay sweetie." My mom replied "I'll be back later."

"Okay ma." I told her, and layed down on my bed to look through my messages.

I had a message from my best friend.

C/f/n: Cccccc/nnnnn

C/n: yea?

C/f/n: I need your help!

Y/n: what with?

C/f/n: I need help with a history project! I mean why do I even need to know about some dead guy!?

C/n: which dead guy?

C/f/n Alexander Hamilton or something like that

C/n: fine

C/f/n: thanks buddy!

I plugged up my phone, and sat up. I wonder what happens after someone dies...

"Hey what's up?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I jumped off of my bed too see a teen girl with h/s h/c hair and e/c eyes looking at me. Her body was literally through my bed.

I looked under the bed to see the other half of her. "Huh I didn't realize a guy could scream like a girl in real life."

I looked back at her. "Who are you?"

"Y/n Y/l/n. At your ghostly service." She smiled a toothy grin.

Earlier

Y/n's POV

I looked at the knife in my hand. Welp here goes nothing. "Hmm I feel like I should say something." I looked at my best friend.

"C'mon do it! Remember our pact!" She stated her own knife in her hand.

I shrugged. "Alright."

We both held the knives to our chests. "On the count of three... Three!" We both stabbed ourselves.

We both had our eyes closed. Soon I felt someone tapping me. I opened my eyes to see that B/f/n and I were in a court room.

Half of the room was white the other was red.

"B/f/n B/f/l/n and Y/n Y/l/n are committed of these actions." A weird looking guy started talking, and read off of a scroll. "Murder, suicide, and blah blah gambling, blah blah arson, blah blah blah stalking, and kidnapping."

"In my defense she did most of that. I just did the gambling and suicide." B/f/n stated.

"Hey!" I grumbled, and the next thing I knew I was going down a slide. I didn't scream or cheered I just slid.

I soon end up in a dark area that soon turned into a white and gray room. Yay I didn't go to hell!

"Hi welcome to Hell." A lady greeted me. She looked like a 1930s cartoon. She wore a red dress, red heels, and had pink hair. I guess I spoke to soon. "I'm Mittens ruler of hell."

"Uh I thought the ruler of hell was named Lucifer... And was a guy..." I pointed out to her.

"Yeah well he's busy at the moment with some casino and the cuphead things... I'm his sister, and I'm ruling until he gets back." She explains.

"Huh..." I looked around the room. "I thought Hell was supposed to be bigger, and covered with fire.."

"Yeah well my brother messed this place up. It was like this when I got here, but we got bigger problems." Mittens states.

"What? And where's B/f/n?" I asked confused.

"Oh she's in heaven." She explained, and I was super confused. "I guess God believed her claim. Anyway the problem is Al Capone and Hitler are having an argument, Velma Green the Spider Queen is sleeping on the job, and Justin Bieber just installed an air conditioner."

"Wait.. But Justin Bieber is still alive what is he doing here?" I asked.

"Eh he comes here on summer vacation. You know trying to get used to everything so when he does end up here he'll be ready." Mittens tells me as she sits behind a desk. "Now because Hell is a bit full at the moment I got a job for you."

"What is it?" I asked as I sit in a seat that was in front of her.

She hands me a folder. I opened it to see a picture of a boy with c/h/s c/h/c hair and c/e/c eyes. "That is C/n C/f/n, and he's planning on doing suicide. We don't know when, but that's where you come in."

"Me?" I looked back at Mittens.

"Yeah. We need to make sure he doesn't do it. Or well torment him so much he gets it over with quicker. If I were you I'd go with the latter." Mittens tells me.

"Oh. Uh okay!" I smile brightly. "So I basically get to kill him!?" I ask in excitement.

"Uh yeah. Now because you are ranked as a ghost you don't have many powers, but after this you'll be a demon. Got it?" I nodded, and Mittens snapped her fingers.

I soon end up in a room with band posters on the walls, gray walls, and black carpeting. Huh from the file it said the boy is emo... Why does his room look like it's goth?

I looked around, and noticed a figure next to me sit up. "Hey what's up?" I asked, and the boy ended up screeching like a little girl.

He looked over at me, and then under the bed. "Huh I didn't realize a guy could scream like a girl in real life." I stated.

He looked back at me. "Who are you?" He asked

"Y/n Y/l/n. At your ghostly service." I smiled a toothy grin.

Yes there will be a part two