Psycho crush X Reader: LAST PART.... Or is it?

Last part of Dare!..... Or is it???

Mentions of puns, vampires, werewolves, and..... IT?

Y/n's POV

C/n if there was any moment for you to show up it would be now!

I looked at the freak in front of me. I was tied to a chair sitting in front of a table. On the table was a tea set, and at the other end sat Mook.

He was wearing a top hat, vintage 1800s clothing, and was holding an old looking knife. "Ah my dear dear Y/n. Slept well?"

"What the fuck did you do!? Why am I here!?" I spat.

"Tut tut Y/n." Mook smiled evilly. "Such a mean one you are. Soon that will all change, and you'll be just like my other dolls."

"D-dolls?" I stutter... Mook put his tea cup down, and walked over to a wall.

"That's right. My dolls." He pushed a button on the wall, and it started to move. On the other side of the wall stood five girls. All of them looked like marionette puppets. "My little puppets."

The one in the middle had red hair. The four to her sides had blonde. The red head opened her eyes. "Hello darling." She spoke with no emotions. It sounded almost robotic. The strings that were tied to her legs, arms, and wrists started moving. It looked like she was dancing.

"What the hell!?" I yelled at him. "What did you do to them!?"

Mook started laughing evilly. "Doing exactly what one of my great great grandpa started." He his knife up, and threw it at me. I couldn't move because the ropes. I waited for the blade to hit me, but it never came. I looked at the figure that was in front of me.

A giant wolf?

"You okay, Y/n?" The person asked.

Wait that sounds like...

"Mikey!?"

(A/n: what were you expecting C/n?)

"Yes, and C/n is on his way." Right when he said that the door was broke down. "See he's here!"

I looked at the person... No the wolf that knocked down the door. It was a large silver and white wolf. "C/n?" I questioned, and the wolf looked at me with sad eyes.

C/n's POV

I looked at Y/n sadly. I should have looked after her! I shouldn't have let her get kidnapped! Ugh!

I looked over at Mook. He looked at us with hated. I knew he wasn't a good guy!

"Well will you look at the time." Mook spoke. "My ride is here." And he disappeared.... Shit.

"Did he just?" Mikey started, and I nodded. I walked over to Y/n, and she flinched a little. She must think I look terrible... I ripped her ropes with my claws, and she broke free.

"C/n... Mikey.... What?" Y/n mumbled. She must be so confused. "I'm so confused."

"Well you see.... Mikey and I are werewolves, and we are in the same pack." I explained to a confused looking Y/n.

"What about Jesse?" She asks.

"Vampire." Mikey answers. "Full on vampire."

"Huh thought it would be the other way around." She shrugged, and looked at me. "So you're a werewolf?"

"Yes." I answered. "You're not scared are you?" My ears flattened a little.

"Nope. Just surprised." I grinned.

I started yipping happily. "Yes!" I laugh.

"Dude stop wolfing around." Mikey ordered.

"Oh shut up beta." I rolled my wolf eyes.

"Wait... Beta?" Y/n questioned. "Second ranking wolf?"

"Yes. I'm the alpha... Well soon to be alpha." I explained to Y/n.

"Oh." She nodded. Soon Jesse runs in having trouble breathing. Mikey rolls his eyes. "Jesse you okay?"

Jesse puts his hands on his knees, and holds a finger up as in to say 'hold on'. He stands up. "Yeah it's just I had trouble finding this place." He breathed out.

"Oh."

Y/n's POV

We walked out of the building we were in, and started walking through the woods. "So where exactly are we going?"

"My house." C/n answered.

"Okay.... And why is there a red balloon following us?" I asked looking back at the balloon.

C/n walks up to it, and pops in with his wolf claws. "It's in the wrong story."

I nodded, and we kept walking. Here's to my Halloween.

Years later

"And that's how I met your mother." I heard C/n tell our kids.

"So... You guys got together by two dares?" I heard my youngest child say.

"What do you mean by two?" C/n asked them.

"Mom told us the same story, but she said she was dared too." My other child stated.

I walked into the room and looked at C/n. "It was a dare?" We say in sync.

Soon my oldest child walks in. "Hey I made a knew friend at school today."

"Really d/n? What's her name?" C/n asked her.

"His dad. It's a guy." She replied.

"Oh... What's his name?" C/n asked again.

"Well him and his family are new." D/n stated. "He said his name is Marty Polémos"

Polémos? Why does that name sound familiar?