I knew he had a tendency to either hang around here or at Thaney's place but it was still creepy to think he was spying on my brother. He may be doing it in order to keep him from hurting the dragon but I was pretty sure he was also doing it to mess with him somehow. I just hoped he didn't watch us last night because that would be embarrassing and very weird. Especially if he enjoyed watching. 

"Hey shithead." Collin snarled. "It was really hard to get my hands on that, given the huge bounty on my head."

"I told you to stay away from my house and my property." Moros growled back. "Leave him and me alone."

"You are leaving him alone all day." Collin continued, ignoring what he had just said. "He needs social interaction and something to do. Besides, we had fun, didn't we?"

He said the last part with a smile, winking at the dragon. He blushed and I could see a smile play on his lips before he found Moros staring at him and it disappeared again. He dropped his head, looking to the ground and ashamed, curling his tail around him. Collin rolled his eyes and pushed Moros out of the way to get to the burnt items in the sink. He picked them up and used magic to restore them back to their original state.

"Here." Collin said, handing them to the little dragon. "They are yours. Keep them safe."

He bolted off as soon as he touched the items, probably hiding them somewhere he deemed safe so Moros wasn't going to take them away from him. Moros went to go after him but Collin grabbed him by the front of his shirt, slamming his head right into his nose with a sickening crunch. Moros stumbled back, looking confused for a second that someone actually dared to attack him before he caught himself and growled at him.

"Don't you dare ." Collin snarled. "Leave him alone."

Moros nose was busted and blood running down over his top lip, collecting at the chin before it dropped onto the ground. He looked less than pleased and I was considering helping him out but I didn't want to since I wasn't feeling too well after last night. I also thought he could treat the dragon way better and if Collin decided to teach him a lesson on pet caring that was fine with me. Unless he was beginning to actually get hurt.

"Why would it matter. He is going to die any minute now." Moros scoffed, making me roll my eyes.

Collin winced at his words. I tried not to let it show on my face but I was fairly disgusted by Moros' attitude. If he didn't want the dragon, he could have said something years ago and not waited until he was all grown up. Maybe something could have been done to safe the poor thing or at least he didn't have to suffer this much if he had the mercy to just put him down.

"Give him to me." Collin demanded, sounding pained.

"No." Moros snorted. 

"Why?" Collin huffed, increasingly frustrated. "I'd pay you, you don't even do anything with him and he could spent his last days happy."

Moros brought up one hand to his face to wipe off the blood from his face before he just smeared it onto his pants as if he couldn't be bothered. He didn't even glare back at Collin who was basically stabbing him with his eyes and just smirked at him which set Collin off even further. He looked like he was five seconds away from chopping his head off and as much as I wanted to see him freak out, I didn't want my brother to die.

"Because you really want me to and I like pissing you off." He shrugged, pouring himself a glass of orange juice.

"Fuck you." Collin hissed. "Guard your house, asshole because I might just pay you another visit and take him with me."

Moros made a rude noise and Collin flipped him the bird and set the fridge on fire before he teleported off without another word. We all watched it burn for a few minutes and I even contemplated stepping into the fire to let it consume me and free me from this existence for a few seconds before I shook my head and used magic to extinguish it. Now it was just a sad, smoldering piece of metal and it reminded me of the dragon's things earlier. An eye for an eye, I guess.