Chapter 1

Hi! This book is part of a series. Obviously, I can't tell you what to do but for a deeper understanding of all the characters and their backgrounds, I advice you to read part one (Desolation) first. Have fun reading!

The one and only Alex Storm as Hypnos in case of lack of imagination.

Chapter 1

"Yes, harder!" 

His breathy moan almost made me come right then and there but I wasn't going to be the first one this time. I felt him wrap his arms around my neck, sinking his fingers inside my hair, finger nails scraping my scalp and desperately tugging at the black curls to get me to pick up the pace. I smirked and purposefully slowed down which lead to him whining like the little brat he was, reaching down to touch himself.

I smacked his hand away, making him snarl at me angrily but I just pinned his hands above his head with one hand, pinching his nipple with the other which made him shut up fairly qickly. He arched his back, gasping and trying to free his hands but I kept them fixated and dipped my head down to capture his lips. A shudder traveled through his body and he mewled against my lips, nibbling on them gently.

"Behave like a baby, get treated like a baby." I smirked against his lips.

"Having sex with babies is illegal." He grinned, making me pretend gag.

"Keep talking like that and I'm going to go soft real fast." I huffed, purposefully slamming myself against him more forcefully.

"I'm all for less talking and more doing." He moaned, wiggling his hips.

I savored the feeling of his smooth legs wrapped around my hips, drawing me closer towards him and deep inside. The little brat threw his had against the bed, dark auburn locks contrasting against the white sheets and he arched his back, getting closer to coming. I stared down at him, trying to imprint the picture into my memory before his lips parted in a silent cry, his body trembling and quivering around me. I clutched him to me as I drove myself over the edge, baring my fangs at his face.

He just plopped back on the bed after we finished, throwing one arm over his head while completely sprawled out on the bed, not even bothered to cover his nudity. I just chuckled to myself and went to search for my boots that I had kicked underneath the bed prior to this and now had to go look for. Why was I unable to keep things in a neat and tidy manner? Then I wouldn't have to look for everything always.

"What are you doing?" He asked, rolling onto his stomach to watch me.

"I'm getting dressed." I stated the obvious, making him roll his eyes dramatically.

"I thought you'd spent the night." He replied, trying to lure me back as he played with the sheets.

"Why?" I asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed to get my suit back on. "So you can kick me out during one of your hissy fits? No, thank you."

He looked guilty for a second before a mischievous smile played around his lips. I tried to not let my body react to him as he leaned back on the bed, touching himself, gasping and moaning and holding eye contact with me the entire time but I failed miserably and just hurried with getting dressed to be able to get out of here. He smirked at the painful erection I was sporting and scooted over, slipping one hand into the hydra suit that I had just put on, to pay attention to me.

"Stop it." I hissed, followed by a grunt that was supposed to mask the moan he drew out of me.

"But I want to do it again." He complained whiningly. "You can't just fuck me after disappearing for over three months without getting me dinner and then leave."