"We didn't piss our pants unlike a certain someone." I said resting on both my hands on my desk.

"Tell me Terasaka, how many times did you piss yourself when you saw how angry the octo was?" I asked in a mocking smirk.

"I did not piss myself!" He said defensively.

"Oh my, really?! I guess you got potty training! Who's a good doggie??" I said in a way a person would talk to their dogs.

I can see him go red with anger, and I was just waiting for him to explode. 

"Why you little-" Terasaka started but was cut off.

"Hey! You three no talking while taking a test!" Octo said.

"Sorry teach! Me and (Y/n) are already done with the test." Karma said raising his test paper.

"Yup! So don't mind us, I'll just eat this gelato while waiting." I said taking a bite of the delicious thing.

"Hey! No eatin- AHH!!" He said but then shrieked.

"T-That's my gelato I got in Italy! Do you know how much trouble I had to keep it from not melting?!" He said waving his tentacles around.

"Then you shouldn't have left it in the faculty room." I said acting innocent.

"I had a lot of trouble getting that, I will not make my efforts go to waste!" He said starting to make his way towards us. I see Karma smirking.

"Eh? I already ate some of it though." I said pointing towards the gelato.

"Still! No eating!" He said getting closer to us, until.

SPLOOSH

A slimy and squishy noise was made, everyone looked and saw Sensei's tentacles has exploded due to the BB pallets I placed. Karma stood up from his chair and pointed his gun towards him.

He then pulls the trigger multiple times and Sensei managed to dodge them all.

"Y'know teach, we're going to keep this up." Karma said standing face to face with Koro-sensei, I stood up from my seat and stood beside Karma with the same look on my face.

"Kill our family, kill our friends, kill whoever..." I said getting a bit closer to him.

"But once you do. You're no longer a teacher.." Karma trailed off. I then pushed the gelato towards him and stained Sensei's clothes.

"But a monster." We said in sync. I let the gelato go and it fell, Karma grabbed our papers and gave it to Sensei.

"Oh and I'm sure we aced the test." He said. We then left with our bags.

But Karma treated me to some ice cream. Yum!

-time skip-

I just arrived at the complex and I didn't realize I held my breath while inside the elevator, once the doors opened I wasted no time leaving that box. 

I went up the stairs and went to my room to change.

After changing my clothes I decided to go somewhere outside, like a cafe since I wanted to eat a parfait. The ice cream I had wasn't enough to satisfy my stomach.

I walked down the stairs and noticed someone in the kitchen.

'Hm? Ukyo-san?' I thought as I looked at the blonde wearing an apron.

"He's cutting that piece of meat wrong." I whispered to myself. I just watched him try to figure out how to cut that piece of meat.

To be honest, it was kinda painful to watch. I sighed to myself and head towards the kitchen. I stood behind him and he didn't notice me.

I swiftly and carefully took the knife away from him and he notice, he turned back and saw me. He was surprise to see me. Well duh, I did yell at the brothers yesterday.

"You're cutting that piece of meat wrong. It's painful to watch." I said pointing at the meat with the knife in my hand. He just nods slowly, still surprised to see me.

"Here let me teach you." I said and tied my hair in a ponytail. 

I approached the meat and started cutting it. It was really quiet and awkward, but I still continued to cut the meat.

Once I finished I placed the knife down and washed my hands, I then turned to face Ukyo-san. Which he jumped a bit.

"Get it?" I said pointing at the now cut meat.

"Y-Yes." He said.

"And sorry about yesterday. I got freaked out and lashed out on you guys." I said smiling awkwardly at him.

He looked shock but composed himself, he then smiles warmly at me. He walks towards me and placed his hand on my head.

"It's okay. I also apologize, it was because of us that made you mad. We just met and we started intruding on your privacy." He said with an apologetic look.

"Nah, it's cool. It was my fault at the most part." I said sending him a smile.

We just smiled and I decided to help him with dinner.