"Thank you so much Al, you're the best," Rosanna said.

  "No no, it's no problem love," Alex smiled, adjusted his shades on the bridge of his nose and carried his last bag out into the other room.

  "You two been sharing a room this whole trip?" Andy asked once Alex had left the room. His tone was provocative, making his girlfriend sigh.

  Rosanna rolled her eyes at him, "oh my god Andy."

  "What? I just want to know."

  "Yes, we have. No need to get jealous," Rosanna teased.

  "I'm not," Andy retorted.

  Rosanna just rolled her eyes and walked off. "Don't be ridiculous Andy. It doesn't look good on you."

  A few of them went out for a late dinner and once they returned everyone started off for bed to rest up for the following big day. Rosanna said a quick goodnight to Alex, Matt and Nick before she disappeared off into her room with Andy.

  Nick got up to use the shower and Alex and Matt started getting changed into more comfortable clothes when all of a sudden, Alex burst.

  "Matt I don't know what the fuck to do with myself," he sighed.

  "What now Al?" Matt sighed and sat on his bed.

  "It's been months now," Alex started, "and I can't get her off my mind."

  "I'm guessing all the setlist changes were her requests that you couldn't say no for?" Matt asked, raising a brow. Alex bit his lip and nodded. "And why you tried to get 'Treacle' off the setlists?"

  "I feel like she's gonna find out its about her if I sing it out loud," Alex said and fell back on the bed he was going to share with Matt. He ran his hands over his face and groaned. "Now that Andy's here it's just reminded me of why I can't feel like this. And fucking hell he's such a prick."

  "I get it, 'y don't like it. But keep it civil for Rosanna's sake," Matt said.

  "I know, I know," Alex said. "It's just hard to see him with her. It's like a constant reminder that I can't have her, no matter how much I want her."

  "But Matthew," Alex said and looked over to him. "I really, and I mean really, fucking like her. More than a friend. Which makes it so hard to see her with someone else because I've fucking fallen for her hard."

  "Who's this?" Nick asked, exiting from the bathroom and walking into the room.

  "No one," Alex said quickly and sat up.

  "Let me guess, Rosanna?" Nick said.

  Alex's eyes flew wide and he looked at Matt. "You told him?"

  "What? No?" Matt said and they both looked at Nick.

  "No ones told me anything. I was just saying that as a joke," Nick chuckled. "But now I know you were talking about her, I think you owe me an explanation."

  "No you don't," Alex said quickly

  "You gotta tell him now Al," Matt said. "Or I will."

  "Don't you fucking dare Matthew," Alex warned.

  "I'm gonna tell him, he pretty much already knows," Matt shrugged and started moving closer to Nick to whisper to him.

  "No," Alex said holding up a finger. "No you can't."

  "Come on Al," Nick said. "It can't be that bad can it?"

  Alex and Matt looked at each other.