Rosanna's eyes widened. "Wait, really?"

Andy smiled, nodded and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Oh my god," Rosanna smiled and hugged him tightly. "You're the best. You're the fucking best. I love you so much!" She peppered his face with kisses as he chuckled and held her close. "I've got to tell Al," Rosanna said excitedly.

Andy's smile faltered for a second. Right, that bastard, he thought to himself but kept his emotions for Alex hidden in front of Rosanna.

When Alex exited the showers Rosanna immediately ran up to him, taking him by surprise.

"Guess what?" Rosanna smiled.

"What?" Alex chuckled.

"Andy bought me and him tickets to the festival so I can come and watch you and the guys live!" she exclaimed.

"Seriously?" Alex asked, a little taken aback—mostly that she was so excited to watch him perform even after all these years and even after watching it almost every night for the past few weeks from the side.

"Yeah, seriously," Rosanna smiled.

"Well fuck me, we better put on a good show then," Alex joked and followed her back to the backstage lounge. "Y' got any song requests that you want me to try and squeeze in?"

"What's on the current setlist?" Rosanna asked.

"Um..." Alex hummed and took his phone out of his back pocket. He opened up a message from Matt and handed it to her. It showed the setlist for tomorrow's gig.

Rosanna scanned the list. "How about Suck It And See?" she smiled.

Alex smiled, remembering the day he wrote it with her lying on her side beside him and titling it for her. "I'll make it happen," he smiled and gave her a side-hug. "Matthew!" He called. Matt looked up and over at them.

"Yeah what?" Matt asked.

"We're adding 'Suck It And See' to tomorrows setlist," Alex said.

"Yeah 'aight," Matt said and took out his phone to message their manager.

"Why don't you make our setlists for us love?" Alex smirked as they walked together to one of the settees.

"I'd be biased in which songs were on it," Rosanna chuckled.

"So are we," Alex said honestly as they sat back into the soft sofa. "I mean I'd rather you pick it than some nonces from management who pick the ones that chart and not the ones we love playing."

"How about you guys pick the set list and I'll give it my seal of approval?" Rosanna asked.

Alex smiled, "works for me."

Andy noticed the two sitting next to each other and talking intently. He didn't like how close Alex was to her, if it were anyone else it wouldn't matter but because it was him, Andy had a problem. Andy didn't like Alex, he never did. He was no good for Rosanna to be around. Always getting himself into bad situations and relying on Rosanna to get him out of them.

The wanker acts like he's badass and untouchable but we found him flat on his face on the pavement, pissed off his face. Andy said to himself as he eyed Alex unhappily.

After everything had been packed up, the band and their team headed back to the villa that had been booked out for them. Alex moved his bags into Matt and Nick's room to give Andy and Rosanna privacy after consulting the guys on the matter.