fifty six

"hey let's play a game." he smiled.

she nodded her head. "okay."

they were at his place and they were both laying on his bed. 

he reached over to a stray pair of jeans on the group and dug into his back pocket. he took out a piece of gum from his pocket and showed it to her face. 

"you see this piece of gum." his smile grew wider.

she nodded her head before watching him place the gum inside of his mouth. she felt memorized as she saw him chewing on the gum slowly. she could feel her heart inside her thumping too loudly. 

"your goal in this game is to make sure that this piece of gum" he stuck out his tongue with the piece of gum. "doesn't leave my mouth." he smirked.

she was quite shock when she heard this. she knew that she shouldn't play this game with him. this game should be played with his girlfriend. but, that didn't stop him from placing his lips onto hers and them having this battle of the sorts. 

when he pulled his lips away from hers, he smiled and patted her head. "you're quite good at this game. let's play again sometime."

she stared at him with shock before nodding her head. "o-okay."

she and him just kissed and he has a girlfrien, chloe, who's her best friend. she just betrayed chloe. she just betrayed chloe. SHE JUST BETRAYED CHLOE.