three

mornings, afternoon, even evenings; it was all spent with her and him slowly starting to become friends. soon a simple hi became a simple wave, which then became a small conversation that ended with each other laughing and smiling.  

their conversations always trailed along the lines of the usual chit chat; with him asking her "how was your day?" "how are your classes, going along?" "you getting along with your classmates?". she would reply to all of his usual questions with the simple "good. you?" "classes are going well." "classmates are eh." then, they would end it with a smile and a wave, as they both ended up leaving to their next classes. 

their relationship was that of a casual classmate relationship. simple and easy. nothing complicated, and nothing weird. just an easy relationship. 

when or if  they saw each other in lunch, he would wave at her and call her over to his table. she would go to his table and sit down, to see that she was surrounded by bunch of other girls. they would sit with each other, and she would eat her lunch while she would watch the usual entertainment of her daily dose of him flirting with the girls around him. it always made her days brighten up a bit, since it was quite hilarious and entertaining. 

then, after lunch ended he would walk with her, and they would walk together to her class. sometimes, he would even try to flirt with her and she would always end up embarrassed. sometimes she even laughed and wondered why she was friends with him. during those times, he would smile and say how funny her reactions were. in the end of the day, she didn't really mind his flirting.  

however, that didn't mean that she didn't keep a precaution with him though. if anything, she was always on guard, making sure not to be deceived, based on what her friends warned her about him. 

"you're friends with him?" her friends would ask.

"yeah, so?" she replied.

"eh, alright. but just to let you know he's the type of guy who strings girl's along! so whatever you do, don't fall for him! if you do, you'll be a string around his finger; and then when the day comes that he doesn't need you no more- BOOM. he leaves you, so be very careful!" they warned her.

"o-okay." she nodded her head.

so she followed her friend's advice to not fall for him.  she knew it was going to be easy, since she knew for a fact that she wouldn't fall for him.