twenty four

she probably was slowly becoming lonely each day. 

most of her friends were already in relationship. while she wasn't with anyone and personally, i don't see how she could be in another relationship without the past surfacing up again. it got really lonely sometimes. especially right when she's about to sleep, she'd miss the feeling of having arms wrapped around her and holding her tightly. she realized just how lonely she was during night. 

her best friend was always around his girlfriend chloe. he rarely ever spoke with her since the last time. except, only when he's really bored and he wants to talk with anybody or during the nights he'd call her up for some late night flirting. she never counted those moments as "real" conversations or interations. they counted only as his wasting hours. 

her other good friend, ashley, she was in a serious relationship with a girl named  noelle. sometimes they'd speak with each other but mostly it was just her by herself. most of the times when they spoke it was mostly just her trying to cheer up ashley. 

she did have some friends who were single. but, she weren't much help for her. they rarely spoke to her and it seemed like most of the time they were only there for her during her panic attack hour or her depressing moments. they never really were around when she wasn't feeling like that. 

she probably really was lonely. probably.