fifty

after, reading what james wrote for her, she thanked chris and left for home. she spent most of the night, tossing and turning, trying to catch some sleep. but, after an hour spent on useless attempts of trying to sleep, she ended up crying and remembering all of the good memories of james. after awhile, she just fell to sleep covered in dried up tears and snot.

she woke up the next days, going to school, and denying any feelings that she had for him. however, that all changed during english, once upon a time, when she had to write a letter about her feelings toward somebody. 

she decided to spend her english time writing about her "feelings" on him. while she was writing her letter, she realized how much she probably did like him. after she finished writing the letter, she was about to turn in her letter to the teacher; when she noticed that it wasn't there on her desk. instead it was in the hands of a blushing chris who was reading her letter. 

so, she tried to quickly get back her letter from chris. except, chris who is about 10 inches taller than her didn't really give her a chance too. so, when he decided to hold his arm with the letter out farther. 

she was scared.