thirty eight

after that incident, she went off to have a little break from the drama that's been occurring to her. it was a good change of pace, although she did get sick once again. it was alright because she was allowed some time to freely think some more about kyle's confession. at one point, if she went out with kyle, she knew she wouldn't be worried about kyle cheating on her since he seemed like a really dependable and loyal guy. but, on the other hand, ali.

when she returned from her vacation, she came back different than how she was before. she decided that screw the whole girl code and whatever. she wanted to be happy and if being with kyle was going to do that. then she was going to say yes and accept being kyle's girlfriend.

when, she was heading back home, she checked her phone and saw some text messages from her best friend ashley and ashley's girlfriend. they were telling about the latest gossip that was happening at school. apparently chloe and him were on the rocks. some of the texts were from him, he was telling her where he was at. but, the one text that caught her eye was from kyle and it was a group message involving ali. 

when she returned back home, she went to her room quickly, she opened up the group text and said hello to everyone there. she decided that this was the time she was going to kyle that she would like to be kyle's girlfriend. but, before she could do that, she needed to use the restroom, she told them both how she would be right back. when she was gone for a two minutes, she got a text from both kyle and ali that broke her heart.