twenty nine

she never felt lonely when she was around him. for some odd reason when he was around her he gave her this feeling that made her she feel at ease. he made her feel safe and happy when she was around him. 

these happy feelings that she was receiving constantly they continued growing mostly during their late night conversations. these conversations made her feel loved. sometimes, these feelings were given when he sent her simple drawing's of her. other times it was songs that he liked that she seemed to enjoy also.  by the end of all the conversations, rather he was flirting with her or not, either way it still made her smile and laugh. 

somehow though rather it be a drawing of her, or a link to some song, or even if he flirted with her till they both fell to sleep, she'd find herself enjoying his company and appreciate how much more they were speaking with each other. 

even when she woke up and was going to school sometimes she would be surprised by a tickle fest or a tight hug from him. or even sometimes if she was trying to escape from the tickle fest, he'd go to the extremes of lifting her shirt up a little and blowing into it to make fart noise. by the end of it all, he just made her heart flutter and truthfully she felt a bit more happy every time around him. 

and if he was upset, she was right there to cheer him up by making a complete fool of herself. 

and if he was struggling with his relationships she would be the first one there to help him out. 

she just liked seeing him happy because when he was happy she was happy.