Caught

A/N: I'm on a roll! I wrote this in a couple of hours so I apologize if it's less than fantastic writing, or if there's any mistakes. I have a list of one shot prompts that I'm working through, so if you have any prompts you'd like to see me fulfill feel free to leave them in a comment!

/!\ THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE MATURE CONTENT /!\

~~~

Arthit was on his back, Kongpob hovering over him as they kissed lazily. Arthit's hand was resting on Kongpob's hip, absentmindedly stroking the strip of flesh between the hem of Kongpob's shirt and the waistband of his sweatpants. Arthit didn't normally get this touchy when they kissed, but Kongpob had been gone on a trip with his family for an entire week and had surprised him by returning to the dorms a day early. Who could blame Arthit for being excited to see his boyfriend?

Arthit let out an embarrassingly loud whine when Kongpob broke the kiss, earning a chuckle from Kongpob.

"I missed you, P'Arthit."

Arthit's cheeks flushed but he didn't look away like he normally would. A week apart must have made him incredibly sappy because he just smiled up at Kongpob, his free hand coming up to brush a stray hair away from Kongpob's forehead. "I missed you too, Kongpob."

With that, Kongpob leaned down again pressing their lips together in a kiss that quickly became much more heated than their previous one. Arthit used the hands on Kongpob's face and hip to pull him closer until Kongpob straddled his hips, their chests pressed together in a way that shot electricity down Arthit's spine. When Kongpob pulled away again Arthit was breathless, ready to protest, but changed his mind when Kongpob lifted his shirt over his head, dropping it off the side of the bed. Wordlessly Kongpob pulled Arthit up to a sitting position, quickly divesting him of his own shirt as well before pressing him back into the bed. Their chests dragged together deliciously and Arthit groaned at the contact, fingertips traveling over Kongpob's abs.

Kongpob responded by once again breaking the kiss, instead angling his head to trail kisses down Arthit's chin to his neck, grinning at the shaky breath Arthit let out at the contact.

"You look so good like this, P'Arthit," Kongpob praised him, nibbling at a particularly sensitive spot. "I love seeing you like this for me, so vulnerable."

"Don't make fun of me or I'll send you back to your own dorm," Arthit threatened. Kongpob ignored him, knowing it was an empty threat anyway. Arthit was enjoying this just as much as he was, the hard length beneath him proof of that fact.

They alternated between making out and sucking light hickies into each other's necks, just low enough to be easily covered, for several minutes. They were simply enjoying being in one another's embrace, but soon enough Kongpob grew impatient. However, just before Kongpob's nimble fingers reached the waistband of Arthit's shorts a sharp knock sounded at the door.

Arthit moved to push Kongpob away, but Kongpob held him still, pressing a finger to his lips.

"Don't make a sound," Kongpob whispered into his ear. "They'll go away eventually."

Arthit tried to protest but the noise was swallowed by a kiss from Kongpob. Suddenly the desire to fight drained from his as Kongpob's hand slipped past the elastic of his shorts, palming him gently through the fabric of his boxers. He barely heard the second knock as Kongpob gently pulled his erection free and began stroking it slowly, the friction just barely on the side of too dry, but still glorious after an entire week with no physical contact at all.

Arthit was just about to move his hands to Kongpob's own pants when they heard muffled voices and the sound of keys jingly. They froze, panic evident in both their eyes as their gazes met.

"P'Arthit, who else has a key to your room?"

Arthit took just a second to think, spurred into motion at the sound of the key slipping into the lock. "It's Knot," he said shortly, cursing as he struggled to rearrange himself in his boxers.

Kongpob had climbed off him and gathered their shirts off the floor. They both struggled in their panic, Kongpob just barely managing to pull his shirt over his head when they heard a shout.

"Shit!" Knot exclaimed, Bright and Prem peering around him to see what was happening.

Kongpob was standing beside the bed, fully clothed but flushed and breathing heavily. Arthit on the other hand was still shirtless, his torso covered in a deep crimson blush as he buried his face in his hands.

"I uh -" Knot stammered, stepping back when Prem pushed forward, taking the pharmacy bag from Knot's hand and holding it out to Kongpob.

"We brought Arthit some medicines. He didn't reply to our LINE's so we got worried. We didn't realize you were back already.

"Thank you, P's." Kongpob wai'd the seniors before taking the bag. "I'm actually back a day early. Thank you for taking care of P'Arthit while I was gone."

"Of course," Prem replied, returning the wai. "Well, we'll leave first, then. Welcome back, Kongpob."

Kongpob wai'd the seniors again as they turned to leave. Before he could close the door, Bright stuck his head back in.

"Glad you see you're feeling better, Arthit!" he called, dodging the pillow that came flying at his face. Kongpob chuckled as he closed the door, locking it again for good measure before turning back to Arthit.

"This is all your fault, Kongpob." Arthit glared at his boyfriend accusingly. "Can't keep your hands to yourself!"

"Oi, it's not like you didn't also enjoy it!" Kongpob said defensively. "Besides, you're the one who gave Knot a key to your room."

"I was sick!" Arthit huffed, crossing his arms. "You weren't here. Who else would I give it to?"

Kongpob smiled fondly at the idea that Arthit wanted Kongpob to take care of him as he laid out the medicines. They weren't really necessary, Arthit had already recovered from the virus that had plagued him over the past week. He looked over to where Arthit was sitting on the bed, still shirtless but his blush fading, and he smirked.

"I am glad, though, that you're feeling better," he teased, easily catching the pillow Arthit threw at him and walking toward the bed. He set the pillow against the headboard and climbed next to Arthit, pressing himself against Arthit's side. "Now, where were we?"