Arc 3: Phase 2: Tenchi Bridge Part 1

Start from the beginning

Boruto stood at a certain area where he can properly overview the reenactment. It was like watching a movie being produced, complete with characters and dialogues. He observed and watched as his young dad, Sai, and Yamato attempted their twentieth take of the scene where they were gonna capture the spy.

Naruto and Sai acted as themselves while Yamato took the role of the target. The scene began at the bridge where the meeting will be held, followed by a staged ambush attack on the target, then a brief chase and finally at the last part where the two will have to engaged the target in a battle before finally capturing him.

The script was a bit short but it was actually difficult to reenact in real life. There were times where they suddenly forget their roles or lines in the script but eventually all of them were able to successfully finished every take. Boruto watched as his young dad and Sai engaged a small battle with Yamato for the twentieth time, focusing more on offensive side and capturing the target. Naruto was yelling all over the place, trying his best to over matched the brown haired man while Sai just kept quiet and focused more on the thinking side.

It eventually got into the point where Yamato was able to trick or outsmart one of them by secretly creating a puppet decoy attached with a trap and it was none other than Naruto himself, who's recklessness just took over, as he went for the decoy and got himself entangled by its hard ink rope substance courtesy of Sai.

As for the young member of root, he was able gain the upper hand and eventually captured the target by using his signature technique, the Super Beast Scroll, which quickly summoned a set of ink creatures that captured the brown haired man by subduing both of his legs and immediately tying up both of his hands around his back.

Yamato immediately lost his balance and fell down on the ground. He was surprised to discover that something had tied his feet and hands at the same time, and he found himself laying almost face down.

Sai gave a smile, this was his twentieth catch of the day and he couldn't helped but rubbed his victory on the blonde's face, who was still entangled with the fake Yamato dummy.

Boruto could only sighed as he thought this time things would be different. He thought that his young dad would eventually be the victor but that only on his dreams. The reality of it was on his doorstep knocking. He then proceeded to walked and head towards the direction were his young dad was very much still entangled.

Meanwhile for Naruto, He was irritated and loud as ever. His temper got the best of him again, and began yelling for Sai, who placed him into this mess.

"Dammit Sai!"

"Get your ass back here and untie me you piece of crap!"

"SAI!"

It was this time that Boruto had finally arrived at the scene and immediately headed towards his young dad's side and helped him break free from his entanglement.

"Calm down Naruto!" He said.

Naruto immediately calmed down." Oops sorry about that." He said as he still retained an annoyed looked." That Sai is really a pain in the neck." He voiced his complaint.

Boruto gave a sighed." You don't have to put all your anger towards him." He explained." Remember, this is only a simulation." He said as he examined the substance that was binding the blonde all together.