First Muster: Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"This is Yeora, the humans' sacrifice for the king," Alice once again introduced a now conscious Yeora to Jungkook.

Yeora bowed to Jungkook once again and met his eyes for the very first time. Those electric puprle eyes froze Yeora to her spot. Those were the same eyes he saw on her dreams. Atleast for her, she thought the occurrances the other night were just her dreams.

"Does she get to be my companion your majesty?" Jungkook asked the king clearly excited at the thought of him actually be around Yeora freely.

"If you wish, but never ever consume her blood Jungkook or I will let you leave the castle," he reminded him grimly.

"That's generous enough your majesty. I will enjoy her companionship in the palace," he grinned like crazy.

The three exited the throne room. They were all walking in the bright hallways since it's still daylight when Alice excused herself.

"I'll leave you too then your highness. I have some errands to attend to," she bowed and exited.

Yeora panicked as she watches Alice disappear in millisecond out of her sight. She started fidgetting behind Jungkook and her nervousness amuses Jungkook so much.

"Don't be afraid Yeora. I'm not a sscary as the king," Jungkook shakes his hands between his head to mimic Jimin's crown.

Yeora giggled softly at Jungkook's wackiness. No one has ever talked about him the way the young prince does.

"That's more like it," Jungkook smiled widely at her.

Yeora looked up at him, the soft fringes of her hair brushing her long lashes. Her lips slightly parted in awe at how beautiful the creature actually is.

"I like your blue hair your highness," she complimented the royal lad making Jungkook grin.

"I like your hair too," he complimented back.

Yeora's blood wafted around him and it's too tempting for him but he's holding back himself strongly since he's after her awakened self not her blood.

Jimin on the other hand walks around in his throne room while he thinks of something that could remove Yeora's thought of Jimin being soft towards her. He saw how she radiated fear once she entered the throne room with Alice and that appeaces him that she's afraid of her.

"That night was actually your fault you majesty," Hoseok said to him.

Jimin knew that she might try to escape once he leaves her but his fury towards his softening self got the best of him. He knew he acted wreckless that night.

"Aren't you going to punish her?" Hoseok's brow perked up in challenge.

"I already did," Jimin answered briefly.

"Oh really?" his advicer prodded.

Jimin turned to him and his lips are set on a grim line.

"Don't try your luck now Hoseok, I'm not in the mood," the room darkened a bit and it became foggy at his slight annoyance.

"Come on your majesty, it was just a joke," Hoseok laughed nervously.

"I heard Yoongi hyung will come today," Jimin remembered.