Fifty Shades Grown

Growing up as the son on the mysterious and fascinating Christian Grey has had its ups and downs in the last 21 years. Myself and my 18 year old sister, Katy, have had everything we could ever wish for. And more. Fast cars, expensive gifts, designer clothes. Not to mention living in a mansion for the most part of my life with home help at my beck and call. But I could never help feeling something was missing. Don't get me wrong I love my parents to bits, they raised me and Katy brilliantly. But I look at some of my normal friends.. The ones who had completely regular upbringings, and I feel envious..

"TEDDY!!" screams Katy, waking me from my daydream. She runs Into my bedroom flinging her arms around my neck, she is so much like aunt Mia its unreal. "Ah it's good to se ya bro, college just ain't the same without you!"

"Woah calm down Kay you almost sent me flying! How was your flight?" I reply, setting her down on my desk chair.

"It was okay, I much prefer Charlie Tango to the jet though, much more fun when dad flies me home!"

Right on que, we hear dad's booming voice on the landing. He stands in my doorway smiling his oh so cool side smile. "it's good to have you both home at the same time, this place has been quiet without you", he grins. "Your mother will be home from work shortly I want you both washed and dressed nice, we're going out for dinner tonight."

"Yes daddy, i missed you", Katy smiles at him, kissing him on the cheek sweetly before linking her arm in his as they both walk out of my room and down the stairs. She knows how to get in his good books, that's where her and mum were similar. I on the other hand, was more like dad. Strong, confident and a serious go getter. I left college and went straight into the family business. Grey Enterprises. One of the most prestigious companies in the world. And I was second in command, me. Little ole' Teddy who couldn't even tie his shoelaces until he was 9 years old, was second in command to the 3rd richest man in the world, the elusive Christian Grey. And yet, I wanted more...