Doctor Doctor.

It's been 3 whole weeks since I told my family about my secret, 3 whole weeks since my father spoke more than two words to me at a time, 3 whole weeks since I last saw him.

Him.

The guy who's fault this all is.

I was doing fine, absolutely fine rejecting the sexual thoughts id been having since I was a young teenager. And then HE came along and my self control dissolved before my very eyes.

He's the kind of thing dreams are made of. My own Adonis. Green eyes, chestnut hair, tanned skin and big hands. Oh those hands!

I first saw him when I was visiting aunt Mia in Paris. I couldn't stop thinking about him, his strong British accent lured me into his web of lust and I knew there was going to be no defeating these erotic thoughts that filled my sex craved mind. We chatted briefly, initially. Parting ways but making sure to be at the same bistro, at the same time, day in day out for the duration of my trip. The day meetings turned into casual dinners. The casual dinners turned into rather naughty texting and emailing when I returned to Mia's in the evenings. I learnt that he was a newly qualified psychiatrist, following in his father's footsteps, joining the family firm. So we had that in common at least. And quite frankly, having text sex with a fucking doctor was hot as hell.

He told me how he'd recently bought property in both Paris and Seattle, as luck may have it. And that he would be returning to his American property in 3 weeks time.

Now.

He was coming back now.

I had his flight details to hand as I stood at the airport impatiently awaiting his arrival. I could feel my palms begin to dampen, I was shuffling from foot to foot.

And then i see him. I glance up from his brown boots, his long, lean legs clad in the tightest of tight black skinny jeans with rips in the knee. Up his lean torso which was adorned by a red plaid shirt. And then his face. His beautiful, plump, pink lips pulled into a smirk, his dimples prominent, his emerald eyes twinkling as they look straight into my grey ones. He runs his large hand through his messy hair and I practically swoon. He's merely meters away from me now..

'Teddy', his husky voice sounds like music to my ears. 'Long time no see baby'.

'Hello, Dr Flynn' I say sheepishly, earning a chuckle from him.

'Oh please, enough with the formalities, I know it's a kink for you but away from the bedroom I'm just plain ole Chase, Doctor Flynn is my father.' He laughs.

Damn right it's a fucking kink for me.