Johto - Chapter 2

Ash POV ~

Two hours later, Gary pulled of the highway to a picnic area where we could have lunch in peace.

Pikachu and Eevee jumped from the backseat to the front as we got out of the car and came out of the car after us. I grabbed our picnic 'gear' from the trunk and Gary searched another bag for something to eat.

After three minutes he walked away from the car to where I set up the blanket, our plates, cutlery and two bowls for Pikachu and Eevee. He had his arms full with food. Two apples, a large baguette, triangle-shaped cheese, salami, two chocolate bars and a bag with pokemon food.

I began cutting the baguette in four when Gary poured some food in Eevee and Pikachu's bowl. I topped the four parts with cheese or salami. We ate in utter silence since I still wasn't happy with him buying us a car. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome jeep but still.

"Still not okay, huh?" I looked up from my baguette to look Gary in the eyes. He was looking at me with sorry eyes.

"Ash, I'm sorry. I get it that it bothers you so much but I have enough money to do this. And if it makes you feel any better I'll refer to it as my jeep." I nodded.

He spread his arms out wide, gesturing with his hands as if to say: 'come here'. I crawled across the blanket, careful not to place my limbs on the food. I climbed on his lap and swung his arms around me and held me tight. He placed his chin on my shoulder and I felt his cold breath fanning my neck. I gotta say, it kinda turned me on, just sitting like this, knowing how much he cares about me.

"Are you nervous babe?" Gary asked me while I felt his lips moving from my shoulder to my bare neck. "N-no-oo..." I tried to get out of my mouth. It came out in a few short breaths and very hoarse. And since I was sitting sideways he could see my left cheek turning red. He placed a soft kiss at the back of my neck and leaving a trail of kisses from there to the spot just beneath my ear and to my cheek. Dimples formed in my cheeks and Gary placed his hands over them. He forced me to look at him. "I love you Ash, no matter what."

I lifted my left leg over his lap, so I was straddling him.

Gary POV ~

As Ash sat on my lap I snuggled into him. It felt so good being so close to him. Eventually I felt his body tense up in my arms. I grinned widely into his shoulder. "Are you nervous babe?" I was starting to lean in a bit more, with my lips moving over his shoulder. "N-no-oo..." But his voice was broken and hoarse and his cheek turned red. I knew he was lying. To tease him a little bit more I left a trail of kisses from his neck to his cheek. I told him I loved him once more, not that he would forget that I did, do, forever will.

He swung his leg over my lap until he was straddling me. "Tease." He called me. He was slightly rubbing against me. "If I am the tease, what are you doing right there?" I nodded down to what he was doing.

He slammed his lips into mine and said against my lips: "O shut up!" And then he kissed me very passionately. He didn't stop rubbing until I pushed him away from me. "Not now and surely not here where technically everyone can see us." I kissed him once again and started packing up. Ash sat next to me on the ground with a flushed facial expression and a pouting lip. I packed the backpack with the blanket and everything for Ash too. Only until I grabbed his hand to lift him up to his feet again he didn't notice what I was doing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I first published this new part I forgot to write a brief author's note at the end. So here it is any way. You wouldn't have missed a thing of you read the chapter without it. But I feel like chatting with the people enjoying my story. Because you're really awesome if you do! :3

Enough babbling for now, you can follow me on twitter if you want: @06_beebeex3 to keep up with my life. Not that I think that anyone cares enough, lol.

Okay, Beebee out. Peace!