Something Just Like This/Canada

Start from the beginning

I turned to the girl. Her (h/c) hair was slightly messy, and her (e/c) eyes looked tired.

"Oh, hey" she said as she saw me.

"Hey" I said shyly.

She fixed her (insert party outfit) which was slightly disheived, probably do to the massive amount of people here.

"Sorry, I probably look horrid," she apologize apologized.

"D-don't apologize, you look perfect" I reassured with a smile.

She smiled, her cheeks tinting pink, "Are you hiding out too?"

"No, actually, I doubt anyone even noticed I left"

"Im sure they did," she assured with a nice smile, walking closer to me to the heat of the boring fire it the hearth, "Alfred would at least, he doesn't forget anything" she sighed.

I gave her a curious look as she sat down in one of the chairs next to the fireplace.

She caught onto the curious stare, "He keeps coming onto me, because I told him I was single"

"And you don't like him?"

"No," she sighed, "its probably a mean thing to say, but Im not into the 'obnoxious hero' type"

Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Oh, I want something just like this

Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Oh, I want something just like this

I want something just like this

I chuckle a little bit.

"What?" she smiled, but blushed from embarrassment.

"Nothing," I said, wiping hair from my eyes, "its just that you're the first girl I met that hasn't fell head over heels for my brother"

"Brother?" she looked shocked, "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to be so mean!"

"No its fine," I assure with a smile, " its not everyday a girl speaks about him like that"

She still blushed, "its probably rude to say I didn't know he had a brother"

"Its fine," a turned back to the book I had opened, " no one really does."

I've been reading books of old

The legends and the myths

The testaments they told

The moon and its eclipse