20

"Wait Regina. Did you say aunt Lola" I asked even more confused.

"Yeah. Wait is this the woman your engaged with? Lola you was the one who sent April to Washington away from me" Regina asked looking half hurt half annoyed at Lola.

"Ow my sweet Regina. You knew you were always my favourite. I wasn't going to let April manipulate you to do something stupid like kill Emma" Lola says as she held Regina's face in her hands.

"Get off me" Regina snapped as she hit my fiancé's hands off her face.

"Wait how is she your aunty? Your my age and Lola is the same age as April" I asked so confused what's going on.

"My grandad remarried a 24 year old and she got pregnant with Lola the same time my mum was pregnant with April" Regina sighed annoyed while glancing at me quick.

"Lola why didn't you tell me this" I asked now looking across at Lola.

"Because she's ashamed of us. If you honestly give a shit about me" Regina starts.

"Language. 6 year old here" I cut in.

"Sorry Freddie. If you honestly care about me then have April come back" Regina demands glaring at Lola.

She turned around and quickly walked away. I was shocked. I looked at Lola and she just sighed before facing me.

"What" she asked looking confused now.

"We will talk about this later. I need to go sign books. Come on Freddie" I say as I started walking back to the signing room.

Lola caught up with me and held my hand. I let go causing her to look at me confused.

"What" she asked again even more confused.

"Just don't. Go home. We'll talk later" I say not wanting to look at her right now.

"Fine. Whatever" Lola sighed as she walked away from me.

"Mummy do you still love Regina" Freddie asked as he looked up at me.

"Don't worry about it ok. Me and Lola are getting married and she will be your new stepmom" I say smiling at my son.

"What about Regina" he asked looking a little upset.

"She's is someone I'm going to help and that's it. Freddie don't worry. I'll make sure she says goodbye this time" I replied with a smile at him.

"I like Regina. I don't want her to go again" he says with his pouty little face.

"I know sweetie. Me too" i kissed his head softly and put him down. We went into the book signing room where I will also have to take pictures with people. "Freddie do you want to be in the pictures" I asked looking down at him.

"Yeah" he says smiling brightly.

I giggled and sat down in a chair. Since it's still the break no one is here. I was talking to Freddie when my phone rang. I answered as I saw it was my boss.

"Hello"

"Emma? We need you on 2nd street by the bus stop now. A girl is going crazy and your the closest" Jones says quickly into the phone as the sound of screaming came from the background.

"Alright I'm on my way" I say quickly before hanging up.

As I stood to my feet I called Lola. It went straight to answer machine. I ran out of the room and saw Regina sat in a booth in the bar area. I ran over still holding Freddie.

"Regina" he says excitedly.

She glanced up before looking again to check it was us. She sighed in annoyance as I went over. I sat Freddie on the seat in front of her.

"I have to go. Job thing. Watch him for me please" I asked as quick as I could.

"Umm... err sure" she says really not sounding sure.

"Thank you" I say in relief before running back to the room. I went through another door where the person in charge was. "I have to go. I'll be back in an hour and a half tell everyone I'm rescheduling for free" I say quickly to her.

"Got it" she replied in a perky voice.

I grabbed my gun out of my pocket as I ran out the room. The street is 2 minute away walking distance. I ran out the building and down to the street. I saw police cars in a circle around a girl in he middle. Officers and some of my team around the edge all holding guns but not pointing them to her. She was a tall blonde girl with a bomb strapped to her and two guns in her hands. I ran over and ducked behind the closest car which was detective jones.

"What's going on" I asked holding my gun ready.

"She's gone crazy. She's been screaming and threatening to blow everyone up and kill everyone" he says in a worried tone like he believed her.

I stood up a little to see her. She was shaking and crying. She put her hand on her head and started screaming.

"Shut up all of you" she shouts as she spun around still screaming.

I looked at her closely. She is in a hospital gown with a band around her wrist. It was blue which meant she was is meant to be in a padded cell in the hospital around the corner.

"I know what's wrong with her" I say looking down at jones.

I know what it is. I stood up causing them all to looked shocked and try grabbing my arms to pull me back. I stand so she can see me. I climbed over the car so I was in the circle with her. The girl looked round still shaking. She didn't seem like she was angry or wanted to scare me. She seemed scared of me.

"Help me" she says softly and quietly.

"I'm going to. You need to calm down. Take deep breaths" I say holding my hands up so she knows I don't want to hurt her.

She twitched her head and then started screaming again. Her hands gripped her hair as she did.

"Don't tell me what to do" she screamed in anger.

"Hey come on. Calm down and look at me" I say softly. She let go of her hair and looked up at me. I gave her a softly smile to reassure her. "It's ok. Your hearing voices aren't you" I asked softly.

"Yeah. They are so loud and always tell me to make bad decision" she replied as tears pouring out her eyes.

"You can fight them. You know you can" I say as I took another step closer.

"No I can't. I've tried. I'm crazy" she says starting to shaking.

"Yes you can. Your not crazy. Your just scared. People have probably told you so many times your crazy. That's why the voices are there. It's you believing them. You need to know your not crazy. Your not ok. Your a human being. Look my name is Emma. What's your name" I asked now stepping even closer to her.

"Ally" she simply replied as her tears slowed down.

"That's a pretty name. Ally your only human. And humans make mistakes. Humans can be manipulated easily. Humans get scared. I've been told I'm one of the most bravest person people know and I still get scared. I have a son who I get scared for. Do you have any family" I asked softly so her as she started talking deep breaths. She just shook her head and looked down. "Then I'll come visit you. You going to have to go back to the hospital ally. They will help you with your voices if you let them"

"They think I'm crazy" she says starting to shaking again and let tears out.

"Well your not. I'll come see you when I can and I'll prove to you hat your not. Crazy is just a word. It doesn't define who you are. I can tell your a good person. Now ally I need you to take off that bomb and disarm it. I can't help you if you don't" I say taking another step closer to her. Ally then started screaming. She hand hold of her hair again and was crying as she did. "Ally calm down! Look at me" I say quickly.

"I can't do it! I CANT DO IT" she shouts at the top of her lungs.

Ally faced me and before I knew it she shot me in the shoulder. I felt it rip threw my skin. Ally screamed and yelled at the top of her voice.