17

It's another week. I spoke to my boss and got all of Regina's money back today. I unlocked my front door to see it was silent. Freddie was at school so that might be why. I barely know Regina is here. She is so quiet and if I try talking to her she doesn't speak to me. I went up to Regina's room and heard crying. She then spoke.

"Get away from me... stop it" Regina says sounding scared.

There was then a slap and a thump in the floor. Regina started crying more and I heard a guy mumble something. It doesn't sound good. I opened the door quickly and saw Regina on the floor in nothing but a bed sheet rapped around her. She had a bloody nose and was covered in bruises. Tears were streaming down her face. A man was stood in just boxers and looked angry.

"Who are you? Regina don't fucking tell me your dating someone! You said no one was here and this was your house" he snapped looking angry at her.

"Just leave me alone" Regina says shaking.

"Get the fuck out my house right now" I warn looking at him angry.

"Piss off" he shrugged at me before looking back at Regina.

"I said get out my house now" I snapped while standing in between Regina and this guy. He tuts at me before pushing me out the way. I raised my eyebrows and laughed slightly. "Wrong move buddy. I'm arresting you for hitting a woman. For assaulting an officer. Ow and for being a dick" I say taking my handcuffs out.

He looked at me shocked. He then punched me across the face causing me to fall to the floor. The guy grabbed his clothes quickly and ran out the room before i can stand up. I went to run after him.

"Emma Wait" Regina called out.

I stopped in the doorway and looked round at her. She was on the floor looking in pain and crying. I went over to her quickly and bent down to be level with her eyes.

"Are you ok? I need to know everything he did" I say concerned at Regina.

"What does it look like he did? He raped me then beat me. He's my ex stalker from the club. I think he broke my rib and I can feel my shoulder is not in the socket" she says appearing to be in lots of pain.

"Ok I'll get you to the hospital. You need to get dressed first" I say worried about her now.

"I can't move. You'll have to dress me. Right now I don't give a shit how much I hate you. Please help me" she begged as she grabbed my shirt.

"It's fine. I'm gonna help you. In the car you have to explain what happened" I say softly to her.

She nods and tried moving uncomfortably. I put my arms around her waist and helped lift her up. I helped keep her stood up and sat her down on the bed. I used the sheet to wipe the blood from under her nose. I didn't like seeing her like this. She had blood on the side of her head and bruises on her cheek, eye and nose. I just looked at her still shocked someone would hurt her.

"What is it" she asked looking curious but softly at me.

"Sorry. I just don't know how someone would want to hurt you like this" I say looking at her upset.

"I've been hurt worse... can you just get me dressed please" Regina sighed while looking in pain at her shoulder.

I went over to the draws that had her clothes. I took out a tank top and a pair of shorts. I then went back over to her.

"Shorts first" I asked.

"Yeah just do it quick" she asked with a sigh to show she wasn't happy at this.

I bent down and put the shorts on the floor. She stepped into them and I lifted them up her legs. I stopped once I got to the sheet. I looked up and she looked at me confused.

"You need to take it off" I sighed like she was stupid.

"Fine" Regina says annoyed.

"I've seen you naked before it's ok" I replied as she started taking it off.

She was now naked. I helped slip the shorts up her legs. I noticed all these bruises up them. I slowly looked up to her stomach and saw what appeared to be a boot stamp print and other bruises around. I wasn't even checking her out I was just concerned.

"Come on Emma. You've even said you've seen me naked so it fine. Stop looking and just put them on" Regina growled getting my attention.

"I'm not checking you out again don't worry. I'm looking at these bruises. He's done this before hasn't he" I asked looking up at her shocked.

"Just put my shorts on please and stop looking at any part of me" she says looking to the side of her.

I lifted the shorts up and put them on her. I then lifted the top up and over her head. Now dressed I helped her stand up. Her rib gave her so much pain that she struggled to stand up. I helped her to the car. I was driving while she saw looking out the window in pain.

"Come on. You said you'd tell me everything in the car" I say while starting to drive.

"You said you loved me and that you were a stripper" she replied looking at me over her shoulder with a sassy face.

"Don't do that. It was my job" I sighed while looking back forward.

"No it wasn't. Loving me wasn't your job. Making me feel like I can finally let my guard down and be with someone wasn't part of your job. You used me because you knew I was vulnerable and not a criminal" she replied not even bothering to look away from the window.

"Ok look. I had a job to do and yes I used you to get my answers at first but you kissed me" I growled as I drove annoyed.

"You could have pulled away. You didn't have to have sex with me. Why didn't you just stop before I fell for you" Regina snaps as she looked round at me angry.

I noticed that caused her pain doing that. I forcefully slammed my foot against the break to stop the car. I snapped my head round at her and frowned hard.

"Why I didn't stop you? You really want to know why I didn't stop you" I asked annoyed with a frown.

"Yes!" She growled angry.

"Because I fell in love with you" I snapped not even realising I just admitted that. She looked at me shocked and I returned the gesture. "I love you" I softly say locking eyes with her

"No you don't. You love your girlfriend" she says softly as she looked back out her window. I looked at her shocked we both said what we just did. "Just drive me to the hospital please. I'm in pain" she requests softly still looking away.