Author's Note/ Chapter 19: Like Pavlov's Dog

Okay so this isn't going to be that long but i have some things that i want to bring up

•So i started watching the 100 yesterday and already on s3 okay don't judge but i might make a clexa fic when i finish it, let me know if you guys want that since i'm fucking livid that they killed lexa. probably like a high school/college au for that one or maybe lexa comes back from the dead.

•I mentioned that this story has a sequel. well, you're gonna be getting it soon enough because i only have three or four chapters left that are drafted and i like how this ends.

•And most of them will be up and almost published by the second week of May. Then i will take a break and prepare for finals for school and stuff like that. I'm also going away for 7 weeks, but i will be drafting the sequel during that time. I should be able to get five chapters up for that by the end of july.

•And last but not least, Here is Chapter 19.

_________________________________________________
cordova street
present time
Ana's POV

Never did I want to attack Lena

But you did, you betrayed her.

No, I never wanted to. Lena's my friend I would never purposely attack her.

The Lady wants you to. You are the Lady's, you must return. You are nothing. You are no one. You have no one. You Are Nothing but the Lady's hunter.

I am no one...

Correct. Now return to the Lady, she's waiting for you. Maybe if you're fast enough you won't get as many lashings.

Maybe. maybe just maybe.
_________________________________________________
kara'  loft
morning
Kara's POV

I woke to the sunlight shinning onto an empty space beside me. Lena left...I don't know why. I rose from the bed and put on a sweatshirt and leggings, I saw a piece of paper on the island as I walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

Good morning my love,

I received a call from my laboratory with the results. I will be back with the news by 11.  I left you waffles in the fridge, heat them up if you desire.

I will see you soon,
Lena

Well good thing it's almost 11.
With the end of that thought, Lena walked to the door. Her mascara had run down her face, evident of previous tears.

"Kara..." She snuffed and ran into my arms, she broke into a loud sob, her hands gripping to my back in effort to hold herself up.

"Lena, baby, what's wrong?"

"Kara..I, I was r-right."

"Wait, you mean.." I carefully walked her over to the couch, letting her lean on me when we were seated.

"Kara, the thing...that attacked me was Ana...It's definitive."

"You're positive..." I felt tears forming in my eyes, trying to hold them back I asked Lena another question. "You're absolutely positive...?"

"My lab techs ran every test we had in the location, they even sent it to my branch on the west coast. The same results came back. But the bad news doesn't end there, Kara."

I said nothing, I just stared at the woman next to me. Both of us in tears, I honestly don't know how this could get any worse.

"My, my mother did that to Ana."

I lost it, I ran around my loft screaming and crying. Throwing around lamps, turning up chairs and tables all I felt was rage and It was not going away.

"I JUST GOT HER BACK DAMNIT!"

"Kara calm down...We can find her..."

"How Lena...how are we going to find her?"

"She has a kryptonite radiation signature that I had Alex start tracking at the DEO. It's slightly unreliable but it's our only chance."

"Call Alex. We're coming over." I changed into my suit and carried Lena to the DEO.

We're at the gates of hell, CADUMS's guard dog is at the front.

The sad thing is, I might be murdering my best friend.

A cruel world, a cruel world this is.