Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Stefan's POV

We arrived at Mystic Falls about an hour ago . I kept asking Katherine why we came her , but she would always say that we would meet my niece . Katherine went to an apartment and compelled the owner to give us the house. I think we will be staying here for awhile.

Someone's POV

I saw Stefan walk out from the building and I followed him . He went inside the Mystic Grill and ordered a bourbon .

This is the time ... I'll finally talk to him after so long. I went to the stool next to him .

"Hey stranger ! Missed me? " I said cockily.

He turned to look at me and I can see the pure shock and disbelief on his face. I smiled and gave him a big hug. I've missed him so much and I'm sure he feels the same way.

"How are you here? How can I touch you? Is any of this real?" He asked. "You died , Lexi. Damon killed you right?"

"Yes,Damon did kill me and I'm still mad at him for that ,but I'm not here for revenge.I'm back and alive , Stefan . That's all that matters right now and I'm here for my best friend." I said while giving him another hug.

Then I remembered what I saw the other day and I pulled away from him. I smacked his head and yelled,"What are you doing with that doppleganger bitch?"

He frowned while holding his head,"Don't call her that. She's not like what you think. I know a lot of people hate her , but I see the good in her. She's not a bad person, Lexi. She's the love of my life ,I've never stopped loving her since 1864."

I was shocked,"What?! That's impossible! You love Elena,Stefan. When I last saw you in Mystic Falls,you and Elena were completely in love with each other."

Stefan's face looked very confused. He shook his head and told me,"I don't know what you're talking about. Who is Elena ? I love Katherine and she's the only girl that I'll ever love."

I was completely shocked by what he just said.I don't believe this...there has to be an explanation as to why he doesn't remember Elena. Someone did this to him and I'm gonna find out who.

AN

I AM SO SORRY! It's been so long since I last updated. Finally! Another chapter is done! I'll try to find some time so that I can update my story more often. I hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading!Please comment below if you still want me to update.

Don't forget to .....
VOTE & COMMENT