Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

After a few weeks ....

Elena's POV

I have been screaming in pain for 6 hours. I'm in labor and Damon's freaking out because he's not familiar with this kind of thing. Caroline and Bonnie were trying to calm him down. After a lot of soothing words , Damon finally calmed down.

The doctor told me that tge baby couldn't get out of my womb because she needs to be pushed out and it's gonna take a lot of time. Damon wasn't allowed to come in the room, but being Damon , he compelled the doctor to let him in. He was at my side the whole time and he would squeeze my hand and tell me that everything is going to be fine.

After another hours of screaming and pain. The doctor finally got the baby out. Her first cry was like music to my ears. The nurse cleaned the baby and I told her to bring the baby to me. Before I looked at her , I looked at Damon because we both knew that she might be another doppleganger and we needed to protect her from Klaus.

We both looked at the baby and she was so beautiful . She had blue eyes like Damon's . That means she isn't a doppleganger and we don't need to hide anymore because Klaus doesn't need her to create his hybrids.

I saw Damon look at her and I smiled. I gave her to Damon and he looked doubtful at first but he then took the baby from me. Damon looks so cute holding her . He looks so vulnerable not like his usual act being violent and cocky.

The nurse said , " What are you going to name her?"

Damon and I looked at each other and said "Davina Eleanor Salvatore" at the same time.

The nurse smiled and said it was a beautiful name for the baby. She took the baby and brought her to the nursery.

Damon kissed me and asked me if I was alright.

"I have never been better." I replied.

A few days later ....

I was finally discharged from the hospital . We went back to the beautiful hotel with Davina sleeping soundlessly in my arms.

Tomorrow we are going home to Mystic Falls. Matt and Rebekah told us that Klaus , Katherine , and Stefan were in California now.

Rebekah thinks that it's safe for us to come back home since Klaus doesn't need anything from us now.

Damon's POV

I can't believe I'm a father now . If you asked me when I was a human , I wouldn't want any children., but it isn't so bad especially when it is with the girl of my dreams.

We'll be going home later. Matt and Rebekah are waiting for us at my house. I hope they aren't doing anything there , but I'm sure Barbie Klaus will still some of my bourbon.

Elena is packing now and Davina is sleeping on the bed. I hugged Elena and kissed her cheeks. I really do love her. After all that we've been through , she's the one that's alyways been so positive and hopeful. She doesn't give up too easily and that's what I like most about her.

She giggled and turned to face me. I love her smiles. I love her laugh. I love everything about her. ai know it sounds cheesy for a guy like me but that's what happens when you're in love. You do so stupid things and say even more stupid things . We were very much in love and happy with our child.

AN

another chapter done! this chapter is basically more on info of what's happening. Hope you still like it! please comment for suggestions! and don't forget to VOMMENT!