Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Elena's POV

It has been 2 months since we've moved to Paris. We "bought" a house for us to stay in. Matt and Rebekah have been keeping tabs on us.They said Klaus,Stefan, and Katherine were in Chicago. They were trying to find a witch that would help them create Klaus's hybrids without my blood , but luck wasn't on their side. That's why we needed to be extra careful when the baby comes out.

We have been seeing a doctor and she said I may go into labor within this month.We still haven't thought of a name for the baby.Damon insisted that I stay home. He's always at my side and he takes good care of me.

We were lying on our bed. "Damon, how would we know if the baby is really another doppleganger?"I asked.

"Well, if the baby's eyes are brown like yours, then she is another one of your cute dopplegangers. But if her eyes are blue like mine , then she is not a doppleganger."Damon explained with a smirk.

"Ohhh if she's not a doppleganger,will Klaus still go after her?"I asked.

"I don't know.Let's just hope that she isn't a doppleganger."He said."You shouldn't worry about that. Let me handle it. Just rest for now. It would be best for you and the baby." He kissed my forehead and I fell into a deep sleep.

Damon's POV

I went out of our room and saw everyone at the living room.

"Elena's asleep. Now, we can talk about what to do with Klaus." I said.

"Well, I can do a spell that would make him weak enough for you to kill him."witchy told me.

"But you're not strong enough ." little Gilbert whispered to the witch .

"I can do it. I can harness power from the moon or the other witches from the other side."

"but ...." Jeremy was cut off by Bonnie.

"I'll be fine . I promise." she smiled but Little Gilbert was still doubtful.

"When will ww do it?" Vampire Barbie joined the conversation.

"well, it has to ba a full moon."Witchy said.

"The next full moon isn't until next month." Jeremy said.

"Then we do it next month ." I said.

Everyone agreed with the plan and we all went to bed.

Stefan's POV

Me and Katherine were laying on the bed somewhere in California while Klaus is still looking for a witch to create his hybrids .

We've been to so many countries and talked to so many witches but they only say the same thing ... that the only way Klaus can create hybrids is with the dopplganger's blood so it made Klaus more eager to know if the baby is really another doppleganger .

Katherine filled me in with all the details but she would never tell me who that girl is . Katherine would only say that she is one of her descendants and she is a total bitch.

I belive everything Katherine says but my mind just always think about who she is and why does she look like Katherine and why did she say that I knew her.

It's like ther's a hole in my mind that I can't figure out. Maybe it's just my imagination but I have a strong feeling that I really do know her.

AN

sorry for the late update!! I have been really busy with my studies . I'll try to update more chapters for you , wattpad readers :) and thank you for those who followed me and voted for my story! I really appreciate it and please keep reading The undying Love of Damon and Elena! comment what you think of my story and if you want me to update more ! Hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to VOMMENT!!!