Chapter Five

When I woke up this morning, my stomach hurts so bad and I feel like i'm gonna barf and so I did.I rushed to the bathroom and vomited on the sink.Why am I vomiting?I thought vampires can't puke?What's happening to me?

Damon rushed to the bathroom full of worry."What happened?"

"I don't know.When I woke up I puked in the sink.I don't know why.God,Damon,Whats happening to me?"

Damon went silent."What?"I asked.

"I heard something inside of you>"

"What is it?"

"I don't know.l think we need to see a doctor."

30 min later......

Damon's POV

The doctor came in and sat down behind her desk.

"Hello Mr.Salvatore. My name is Mrs. Stewart." I shook her hand to be polite. but I really didn't care who she was. I only cared what's happening to Elena.

"How is she?" i asked.

"Congratulations! You have a healthy baby on your way."

"What?" Vampires can't procreate. How is this possible?

"She's pregnant!"

"Thank you. When will we know the sex of the baby?"

"Well, since the baby grows really fast. maybe 2 weeks from now. But she needs a lot of rest."

" Okay thanks doc" I took Elena home.

Caroline's POV XD

We greeted Damon and Elena at their living room. Damon texted all of us what happened to Elena. They sat down on the couch and told us everything.

I can't believe Elena's pregnant! I'm still not okay with her dating Damon. But I'm still her friend so I need to accept that asshole. Then I got a really great idea.

"Hey, we can go shopping tomorrow. Then you and Bonnie can sleep at my house."

"Fine with me." Elena smiled. I saw Damon pout. I smirked.

"what's so funny, Barbie?" Damon snapped.

"Nothing." My smirk even grew because of his temper. He glared at me. Elena nudged him in the ribs.

"whatever"

"so its settled then. Tomorrow my house 8AM sharp."

"okay ladies, Elena and the baby needs their rest now."Damon says sweetly.

I swear that guy is bipolar. One minute he is pissed and now he is rreally swweet and caring. I guess thats what love does to him.

They went to Damon's bedroom and closed the door. So I drove Bonnie home, she was silent the whole time, like something was bothering her. But I decided to keep my mouth shut beccause maybe it was just about Elena being pregnant. When I dropped her at her house, we said our goodbyes then I went home.

Elena's POV

Damon carried me upstairs and gently lay me on the bed.He then  lay beside me and started kissing my neck down to my collar bone.

"Damon, not now. You said it youself, I need to rest."I said but I tilted my head to the side so that he could get better access.

He pulled away and pouted," I'm gonna be lonely tomorrow."

"Come on, its just one day." I said kissing his cheek.

"Maybe I should call Katherine," he smirked.

I slapped him in the arm,"Don't you dare call that bitch."

He laughed and kissed me passionately on the lips,"I'm just teasing. You know I won't do that to my beautiful girlfriend."

" I know. I trust you, but I don't trust her. I mean she tried to kill me. Just hangout with Sheriff Forbes or Mrs. Lockwood. Or you could stalk us while we're shopping. Then the day after tomorrow, we'll have some fun." I teasingly smirked.

"I'd really like that."He smirked and kissed me again," go to sleep. I'm gonna take a shower."

"okay." I kissed him again and he started stripping in front of me. I laughed.

"Like what you see?" He joked before he went in the shower.

I fell asleep thinking that I have the most awesome boyfriend forever, literally. 

AN

That would have been a really great ending, BUT it is not the ending. I have a lot in mind mwahaha! So read and find out!

As always, PLEASE VOMMENT xoxo