Chapter Twelve

Damon's POV

We were greeted by Matt and Barbie Klaus when we got home. Elena and Bonnie told them everything that happened in Paris. I was holding Davina in my arms and Rebekah came to me.

"It doesn't suit you.....The whole father thing." She said.

"What do you care?" I snapped back. I still don't trust her . She might be Klaus's little spy but Matt says that she really has changed.

"Hey, I'm just saying . But she looks really beautiful like her mother and she's got your dashing blue eyes." She said softly looking at Davina.

"Thank you" I said it sincerely.

Elena came to us and said ,"I'll take her upstairs"

I gave her Davina and noticed that Elena was kinda upset. I wonder what's bothering her so I followed her up to my room and saw her put Davina in her cradle.

"Elena,Is everything alright?"I asked

"Yeah....Everything's fine"She replied but she wasn't looking at me. I always knew when she was lying.

"Wait wait wait ....... Are you jealous?" I said witha smirk.

"of course not." She said and she was avoiding me.

"You are!" I laughed."Elena, we were just talking about Davina"

"I know, but I saw how she looked at you.I think she still has feelings for you ,Damon." 

"I don't care about her, Elena. I love you . You'll always be the girl that I'll love untilI I die. ALways remember that." I cupped her cheeks and kissed her full on the lips.

"I love you too , Damon." She said and kissed me back.

Katherine"s POV

I just got off the phone with someone and he told me that Damon and Elena were back in Mystic Falls and Elena already gave birth . Her name is Davina and he said she wasn't a doppelganger  because she has Damon's blue eyes.

She won't be any use to Klaus . So Klaus won't be bothering them for now , but I have plans with the baby.

"Stefan, can we go to Mystic Falls ?" I said.

"why?" He asked obviously curious as to why I want to go there.

"We're going to visit your niece." I said with a smirk.

Matt's POV

I feel so guilty for telling Katherine but I can't help it because she compelled me to tell her.

Flashback

"Matt,I'm gonna go to the mall. You want to come?" Rebekah asked .

"No thanks , I'm staying here." I said

"Okay. I'll be back later." She kissed me and left.

I was watching the television then the door opened and Elena went inside.

"Elena? What are you doin here? Where are the others?"I asked .

She just smirked and said"Wrong girl"

My breath caught in my throat "Katherine"

She grabbed my neck and tried to compel me but it didn't work because I had my vervain bracelet .

"Nice try" She smirked and pulled off my bracelet without even wincing.

I struggled to get out of her grasp but she was too strong.

She looked into my eyes and said" Where did Elena and Damon go?"

"They went to Paris to hide from Klaus." I said.

"When will they come back?"

"I don't know."

"Hmmm... Okay . You listen now Matty, you'll immediately tell me if Damon and Elena comes back. Got it?" She said tightening her grip on my neck.

"Got it."I said.

"Good. You will not tell anyone about this or I will rip your throat out."she smiled evily.

I blinked and when I opened them , I was all alone in my house

End of flashback

Someone's POV

I was admiring the streets of Chicago. It has been so long since I've been able to walk in daylight.

I crossed the street and saw a familiar face that I have missed so much . Then a girl came to him and I immediately knew it was the bitch. I couldn't believe he would go back to that slut.

I can't show myself yet . I 'll find the right time....

AN

Comment who you think that mystery person is! Any guesses? What do you think Katherine wants from Davina? Hope you liked this chapter ! Please do tell me if you want me to continue this story! And don't forget to VOMMENT!