Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"How is this even possible?I didn't have blood in my system when i died,"I asked walking around the room.

"Well,apparently,the crazy doctor gave you my blood, which she blood-napped from me."Damon said sarcastically.Even though i did n't look at him I knew he was smirking.I just rolled my eyes.

"Earlier,it wasn't just a concusion.It was a hemorage,bleeding in the brain.you almost died this morning,"stefan explained.

"Can we just go home?I don't need anymore vampire drama."

"gladly,I'm bored to death here."Damon complained. I laughed cause I just came back from the dead.

I turned to Stefan,"Look Stefan I'm so sorry ...but i need some time to think this through."

"Sure.I understand.I know what you're going through."

I smiled,"Okay so lets go."

"Can you run?"Damon asked,"I can carry you if you want."

"No,damon.That's sweet but I can run.Can you just hold my hands and guide me?"I smiled,holding his hands.

They both nodded at me.Then we were gone.

It felt like I was flying.We were running super fast.in about a minute,we were at the Salvatore Boarding House.

They both went in first then Damon invited me in.

"Would you like to come in?"

"Yes.thank you.So,where should I stay."

"You can stay in a guest room."

Once I got to the room,everyone that I loved was in the room.They shouted"Welcome back from the dead,Elena!" which made us crack up and cry.

Everyone was there except Tyler.Caroline,Bonnie,Jeremy,and Matt were there.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We came here to celebrate!"They all shouted with a "duh" tone.

I hugged each one of them.Even though I'm a vampire,I know I'll make it through because I am with my family.

AN

i'm so sorry if its short i promise the next chapter will be longer. Who ships DELENA? Comment below if you are a Delena fan or a Stelena fan.

video of Delena<3<3<3 >>>>>>>>>>>>

PLEASE READ COMMENT VOTE!!!