Chapter One

Chapter one

Elena's POV

I woke up with a start gasping for air.Looking at me were two faces looking worriedly at me.I didn't realize who it was until someone turned on the lights. It was Stefan and Damon.

i looked at damon and said,"Damon?"

Damon grinned at me and the grin told me "it's all going to be fine."

"Shh,you need to rest,"His voice was calm and comforting.

"What happened?"I asked.I looked at stefan expectantly.he just stared at me with guilt in his eyes.I turned to Damon.

"Elena,you're dead."Damon said.

"What...I'm dead?"I said tearing a bit, then everything that happened came rushing back to my mind.

"You died when Stefan saved Matt,"Damon explained looking at Stefan.

Stefan just looked at the floor.Again.

Suddenly my head hurts,"Ahh!It hurts!"

"What hurts?"Stefan asked me.

"My head hurts,my jaw hurts.Don't shout at me!Make it stop,please.Make it stop!"I yelled.I held my hands in my head.

"Stefan, she needs blood.Now!"

"I'll go get some,"Stefan was gone for a second then came back holding a blood bag in his hands.

"No,I will not drink that,"I said but Stefan gave it to me anyway.

I looked at it hungrily.It's hard to resist.The urge.The hunger.I've never been this hungry before.

"Please,Elena drink it.If you don't,you'll die."Damon begged.he looked at me in the eyes.I wanted to kiss him so badly.i don't even know why.I am dating his brother.

I drank the blood.it felt so good.

"How do you feel?"Damon asked me.

"I feel better.Stronger,"I replied.

Two fangs popped out of my mouth.I can't believe I am a vampire.For the first time in my life,I don't regret it.

AN

Hey Wattpad Readers! This is my first story so please read it!

Check out the delena video on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>

VOMMENT (vote and comment)