Chapter Fourteen

Damon's POV
I went to the grill to drink my usual bourbon, but then I saw Stefan and I was stunned. Then I saw who was beside him , now I'm out of words. It was Lexi, Stefan's bestfriend who I killed a long time ago.

I walked up to them nonchalantly to hide my surprised face.

"Look who came back from the dead!" I said sarcastically to hide my guilt.

Lexi glared at me,"No thanks to you,Damon. I came back to Mystic Falls for Stefan."

"Well, how are you alive anyway?" I asked.

"That's none of your business." She spat at me.

"Considering I'm the one who killed you so yeah it is my business."

"Yeah I'm kind of curious too. What happened, Lexi? All these year I thought you were dead. I thought I lost my best friend." Stefan added.

"Long story short my boyfriend found a witch who knows how to bring back the dead, but they needed a kind of stone and a spell. So it took them months before they could bring me back to life."

"I'm glad that you're back, Lexi." Stefan hugged her again.

"Oh, please. Stop being so mushy." I said getting annoyed already." Someone might get jealous and when I say someone I mean the raging bitch in town."

Stefan glared at me. God, he is so annoying right now. I don't even know what happened to him. Katherine did something to him. I'm sure of it and I have to find out whatever she did to him so I can fix all of this. Stefan's been Katherine's toy far too long already. Klaus and Katherine are behind all of this. I have to get my baby bro back. I walked out of the grill because I couldn't stand those two together.

Stefan's POV

I glared at my brother as he walked out of the grill. I almost went after him but Lexi stopped me. She got a call and went to the back door. When she got back, she was smiling weirdly.

"Hey, you know what I miss?" Lexi put her arm around me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Snatching Damon's stash of bourbon." She smirked."Let's go to the boarding house."

"Sure. Fine by me. I'm already getting bored here." I said and we walked out of the grill.

We drove to the boarding house and went to where Damon keeps all of his bourbon. I took a bottle and drank from it offering Lexi to drink after. She played the music and we started dancing and drinking just like before.

After hours of dancing and drinking bourbon, I didn't notice that Lexi was already gone. Where could she be?

"Lexi?" I called for her but there was no reply.

I started looking around the house but I can't see her. I went back to the living room to find her body laid on the floor. I immediately went beside her trying to wake her up. Then I felt a sting in my neck and thats when I passed out.

Damon's POV

After I walked out of the grill, I called Lexi.

Phone convo

D:"Lexi, I know you're mad at me but can't we just put that aside for now and deal with my brother. Katherine and Klaus did something to him because he couldn't accept that me and Elena are together. Now he can't even remember her and he's saying that he loves Katherine. That's impossible because I hate to admit it but Stefan really loved Elena he would do anything for her."

L:"So, what's your plan?"

D:" Bring Stefan to the boarding house. I'll be waiting there and then get him drunk like really drunk . Then trick him into thinking that you disappeared and when he finally notices I'll lay you onto the floor and give him some vervain. Then we'll lock him in the cellar until we figure they did to Stefan."

L"Okay. We'll be there in ten minutes."

End of convo

Now, Stefan is in the cellar unconscious and Lexi insisted that she'll guard him. I told her that if he wakes up he'll try to convince you to let him out so do't fall into his trap.

Before I left, I went to my bedroom to see Elena holding our child. That sight immediately melts my heart. I kissed Elena on the cheeks and I kissed Davina's forehead. Davina was already asleep so Elena put her down in the crib.

"What's going on, Damon? Why is there music earlier? Davina can't sleep because the music was too loud." Elena asked worried.

"Well, Lexi's back." I said sarcastically." And she's guarding Stefan who's in the cellar right now."

"What? How is Lexi alive? Why is Stefan in the cellar?"

"Some witch brought Lexi back to life and we planned to get Stefan drunk and vervain him so that we could keep him here until we figure out what's wrong with him." I explained.

"Make sure he doesn't get out because I don't want him to go near my daughter."

"Don't worry Lexi's guarding him so I asure you that he won't get out." I cupped her cheeks and kissed her on the lips.

I missed her already so I took off her top and she took off mine. I kissed her neck down to her breasts. She took off my pants in one pull and she kept on kissing my body. I could feel her hot breath on my body which turns me on. I took her pants off and gripped her thighs. Then I started kissing her again. We made love right there and it was perfect.

After our moment, we put our clothes back on and good thing Davina didn't wake up hahaha.

"I'm going now." I said to Elena while smiling and cupping her cheeks.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to visit the big bad hybrid."

AN

Guysss! I'm so sorry for the late update, but finally it's my sem break so I can write again. I hope you like this chapter and I made it a bit longer for you guys. Please comment below if you still want me update and if you liked this chapter. Btw picture of Delena for all of you Delena fans ;) Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!!