Chapter 8 - Part 1

A/N: Heyyy guise, Kristen here!!! Sorry its taken soooo long... Im right in the middle of my final exams and stuff so i havent had much time to finish this chapter off and thats why its going to be uploaded into two parts. One weeks of school left and then I've got mountains of time to finish it off. Hope you enjooooyyyy!! Also massive surprise to come in the next part tooooo yaaayy (: xx

Zayns POV

I hadn’t seen Taylor that much since I’ve been back. She’s been busy with uni and the boys and I have been focusing on our new album. I feel kind of bad. I mean we’ve been texting each other a lot but it’s not the same.

Today was just like any other day. Get up, eat food, text Taylor, watch some TV, text Taylor, have a shower, get dressed, text Taylor and go into the studio to do some recording. The rest of the boys, along with one extra person, you may or may not know him as Edward Sheeran, were already their waiting for me. They were all sitting down tapping away at their phones and drowning themselves in pointless conversations as I sat at the table with them.

“Bout time” Harry blurted.

“Shut up you, I slept in” I snapped back jokingly.

“I bet you were just texting that girl” Liam added.

“Girl? What girl?” Ed asked desperately.

“No one! Can we just get to work now? Or are you guys going to keep pestering me about being late?” I asked “And you? What are you doing here?” I added on, pointing in Ed’s general direction.

“Well since I’m in town for a couple of days, we thought that it would be a great idea if I worked with you guys on some songs for your new album”

It was a very productive session in the studio with Ed and the boys. We got soooo much done. (LOL jokes did you really think that 6 immature lads would actually work). At lunch time we were all pretty starving so we went to a small restaurant down the road for some food. Ed was busy talking about one of his concerts that he had lined up when I had the best idea.

“Hey, Ed? Do you have any spare tickets to your concert?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I can get some for you and your lover if you want me to” he replied with a wink.

“She’s not my lover!” I snapped “But yes please...”

 We finished our lunch and headed home since we were now done with our work for today.

----------

Great! Now I have the perfect surprise for Taylor. Ed was easily her favourite artist of all time – other than One Direction of course! This is going to be amazing. The lads and I  finished our lunch and headed home since we were now done with our work for today. I decided to stop by Taylor’s house and surprise her with my amazing news. Her Mum greeted me at the door and led me to her bedroom.

“Go away mum! I’m studying. I’ll be out for dinner soon” she replied as I knocked on her door. I laughed at her cute excuses and decided to play along.

“No worries honey, just don’t study too hard, we wouldn’t want to overload that pretty little brain of yours” I teased in my best womanly voice.

She turned around to tell her mum to go away when…..

“Muuu-ZAYN?” she screamed with a mix of excitement and confusion “What are you doing here?” she now had her arms wrapped around my neck in a forceful hug. I tightened my grip around her waist as she was now airborne.

“I just thought you’d be missing my beautiful face” I answered, flicking my imaginary locks over my shoulder.

“Oh, you’re so full of yourself” she hit my shoulder playfully