Chapter 15.

Chapter 15 for ya'll

hope you all enjoyyyyyyyyy (:

comment and vote and all that other lovely stuff :3

-Kristen and Ash!

-----------------------

Niall's POV

I woke up to a loud pounding on the front door of my apartment. I rolled over slightly to look at the neon letters lighting up my pitch black room, thank you block out curtains. Whoever is banging on my door and trying to break it down by the sound of things better have a good reason to wake me up just before 8am on a sunday, a sunday we had off no less.

Rolling out of my cocoon of lovely warm beds I grabbed a pair of jogger bottoms from my floor and stretched out my bare torso.

"Alright, alright, stop ya god damn baggin' " I hollered my irish lilt extra noticable from just waking up.

I padded through my flat and opened my door mid yawn "what's the crai- Zayn?! You look like shit man."

He gave a weak shrug and ran his hand through his rumpled hair. I stepped aside to let him through while I quickly looked him over as he ambled his way to my couch. Not only was his hair flat and unstyled, his clothes looked like he'd been wearing them for a few days. There was his old hoodie that had holes in the well loved sleeves and an old pair of jeans that I vaguely remember from before we started winning major award and everything was always styled for us. They were poor fitting compared to much of our current wardrobes and looked like they were simply warm and comfy.

Come to think of it Zayn had been MIA for a few days now. The lads and I went out sunday for a football match in the park versing our security team. Tuesday, we went out for breakfast at Cindy's cafe because the lads wanted to try Cindy's famous pancakes and bacon that I had been complaining about wanting. Although Zayn had come to the footie match he seemed a bit off and he skipped breakfast yesterday.

I sat on the other end of my couch to Zayn, knowing he'd talk when he was ready I pulled my phone out of my pocket and decided to check his twitter for what others would think were cryptic tweets. Anyone who was friends with him though knows that it means hes thinking too hard over something, again.

His twitter wasn't any help, he hadn't tweeted in a few days which wasn't all that unusual. However, that didn't mean he hadn't been creeping on it or completely out of touch, I know he gets our tweets as notifications or text messages.

"Ni," he said softly.

I looked up and smiled at him, nodding to indicate he continue. "The other day when you saw Tay, who was she with?" he asked.

"Some guy, maybe between Lou's height I guess. I think he had dark hair but I'm not really sure, bro." I said.

"She's my girlfriend, of course I care about her. How can she think I don't? Things have been a bit sketchy since we started doing X-Factor stuff. I just don't get it, Niall. She got proper mad at me when I was texting Cher the other night."

"Z, man, its kinda obvious" I said and was levelled with Zayn's death glare. "She's jealous, loser" I laughed.

TAYLOR'S POV.

I was sitting in the little restaurant down the street from my flat where I had run into Zayn and the lads on my birthday, eating my I noodles when my phone chimed.

I smiled knowing which song he was quoting, I had seen 5 Seconds of Summer live a few times while they were still a very little known band in Australia and did really small gigs. I tucked back into my noodles thinking bout why he chose those lyrics. Twisting my noodles around my chop sticks, my bracelet making a soft tinkling sound with the movements of my wrist, "You're still wearing it" said a deep voice from behind me.