Chapter 13 - part 1

wow sorry its been so long. this is part one of two. ill try to get the other bit out ASAP. sorry crappy updaters. but 7.3K WOW!!!

-----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 13

TAYLOR’S POV

Going to Becky’s house that night was a good idea. I was emotionally unstable and reall not sure what to think. On one hand I had the perfect Zayn Malik calling me his girlfriend and buying me expensive, cheesy gifts just because he missed me and on the other hand I had a laptop and internet claiming that his mystery girl was actually Cher Llody.

I loved Cher, She was great and all but I couldn’t help the uneasy feeling in my stomach as I flopped on Becky’s couch and a single tear slipped through my nothing-can-hurt-me, I’m-not-as-attached-as-I-look façade and trailed its way down my cheek, dripping off my chin onto my knees which I had cuddled against my chest.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” Becky said reaching in my direction but not actually touching me as if she feared I would’ve broken into a thousand pieces.

I sniffed back a few tear but then my phone vibrated, I read the notification and then lobbed my iPhone across the room getting it as far away from me as I could.

<@zaynmalik: great day with Cherbear today, we should do it again soon @cherlloyd :)x >

I buried my face into my knees trying to  think of all the things he’s said to me in the past few days a long list of “interview, sorry”, “gotta run, meeting again :(“, “rehearsals, miss you” and “the second  I’m free I’m kidnapping you for a date”. But there I sat on my best friends couch while he was apparently too busy with work to spend time with me. The second I’m free, my big white aussie ass.

I looked up to find Becky across the room my phone in her hand reading the notification I had received. “read my messages from him” I said softly “he said we would go on a date or even just see each other the next moment he was free”.

I watched her face try not to morph into a silly smile as she read the adorable texts he sends be between, little things about his day, photos of weird stuff he finds, crazy art at strange places he sees and anything that reminds him of me. One she had finished she looked back at me.

“Maybe, they are just friends, I’m sure he’ll call tomorrow” she said quietly flipping the TV onto the movie she was watching. Pitch Perfect is the perfect cheer up movie. We ogled over the Treble Makers and laughed at fat Amy’s mermaid dancing and mimicked all the funny lines. It really did cheer me up and managed to get my mind of a certain quaffed boy band member.

The next day.

I woke up early because I had forgotten to shut the curtains over my window and the dull morning light illuminated my room. Temporarily forgetting about the drama yesterday I sent Zayn a quick text.

<good morning, you’re probably not awake yet but, I miss you x>

Five minutes later I receive my reply.

<morning babe, busy day today. X Factor Stuff with Cher, Bec, Olly, James and Little Mix. I’m so pumped>

Oh. Cher again. He must’ve just been hanging with her to talk about pop star stuff.

<Come over tonight, takeout, movie and cuddles? X>

<I have an early morning again tomrrw management meeting :( x>

< :( >

I sighed and put my phone back on my mattress and flopped back burying my head under a pillow. Is he avoiding me? No, it’s just his career.

Going for a last resort I sent another message. Or two.

<I kinda am forgetting what my boyfriend looks like when he’s not photo shopped>

<come over, bring clothes for meeting and leave early?>