Chapter 12

A/N: Yaaaayy! A new chapter, sorry it took forever. I was busy finishing school and all that, but now that im finally done you should expect a lot more updates!! hope you all enjoy this one and lettus know what you think. comment and vote!! love you guysss xxxx <3

Chapter 12

I turned back to only to see him catching up very quickly. The cold air was making it extremely hard for my already unsteady breathes to make reduce to any sort of normality. Panic washed over me and I returned my gaze in front of me to be met with a brick wall that wouldn’t allow me to continue any further. It was a surprise that I able to think about what way to run before reaching the end. The path was clear and I felt a sigh of relief as I looked over my shoulder once more to ensure that he wasn’t following me anymore. My steps became slower and I was now slightly jogging. I felt a hand grab my arm from behind and it was then I realised I wasn’t safe. I fought his arm away from mine and eventually my nails were causing too much pain for him he continue. When he let go I lifted my pace and began to sprint away from him only this time I was unable to run. My feet were going so fast I was nearly tripping over myself but I was still going nowhere. I kept trying to get away but as the guy got closer and closer I became more and more tired. He eventually caught up to me and pushed me to the ground and I was now lying on the cold wet ground unable to see anything but blackness.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP BEEE-*

“Nooooo, please! I’m not ready to die!” I cried

I swatted my arms around in the air until I got myself in the face. My eyes watered more than they already were from the pain as I sat up. I was unable to comprehend what just happened. I was no longer in the cold dark ally, all alone with a dark creepy man. The sun shone the blinds when I realised I was in fact still in my bedroom, lying in a pool for tears and sweat.

“Dumb dreams” I muttered to myself as I wiped the build-up of perspiration from my brow.

I pressed off on my alarm, which was deafening me after being on for so long and grabbed the closest pair of pants that were lying round on my bedroom floor. I honestly didn’t understand the concept of pants. Why would you spend all day wearing tight restricting things when you could just as easily be as free as you wanted? Unfortunately, I was brought up in a civilized era where it is socially unacceptable to roam free in public.

As I ventured down the hallway, my nose was filled with wafts of bacon. my wander was soon transformed into a light skip and I was met with my mother handing my already plated up breakfast.

Mum has been really busy with work lately and I don’t normally get to spend mornings with her, between her busy schedule, me being at Zayn’s flat and uni. Today was mum’s day off, which only ever happens like twice a year and Zayn has been busy with promotional stuff at work since the release of his new album has literally sent the teenage girls of the world into over drive. I sat down at the table with mum and began to enjoy my meal.

“So how’s things with this boy?” Mum quizzed as I laughed at her attempt to catch up with all the ‘gossip’

The thought of Zayn brightened up my whole world. I know it sounds cheesy, but I haven’t seen him in so long and I miss him a lot.

“They’re great actually. We haven’t seen each other in a while since he’s busy working, but we’re making it work” I smile in return.

“I hope you’re using condoms and being super safe” she winked

“MUM!” I spat out my half chewed bacon in shock. Of course she would bring that up. She laughed at my reaction.

“I’m only joking, but seriously. You’re too young to be a mother so just be safe”