Chapter 10.

A/N: Hi friends!! How is everyone? 

Guess what!! ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER! yay. two chapters in one weekend, this is like a record for us! lol. Anyways i hope you like this chapter and tell us what you think in the comments and i hope that you're having a nice day!

Bye lovelies! xx 

Zayn’s POV

The rest of the lads were keen on meeting Taylor and to be totally honest I was nervous as fuck. What if they didn’t like her? Or what if they tried hitting on her, I mean she was a total stunner. I can see Harry testing his chances already. We all decided on having dinner at my place since she was MY girlfriend. We spend the day cleaning everything up and making my apartment look half presentable. Harry was put in in charge of cooking since he believed it was his strong point. I admit, he was quite the chef but that’s not to say that we all can’t cook. Except for Louis. Louis cannot cook to save his life. Even if the whole world was dying and the only way to be saved was if Louis cooked us all a meal, we’d die.

Everything was pretty much ready and all that was left to do was to actually cook the food so I decided to go and get ready. 

“ZAYN!” Harry shouted from the kitchen “YOU HAVE NO FOOD YOU IDIOT”

SHIT. I knew I was forgetting to do something today. And when Harry says ‘you have no food’ he literally means that I have NO food. At all.

I ran down the hallway and into the kitchen, half naked.

“Oops! I forgot to go shopping” I reasoned

“Well yeah, that’s a bit obvious. What are we going to do?” Harry looked as worried as I was. “It’s too late to go and get stuff now!”

“I DON’T KNOW!” I shouted at him. I was extremely nervous! I couldn’t help it, he was stressing me out.

“Geezzz! Take a chill pill” Harry said waving his hands up near his head and walking out.

Great. What am I going to do? Taylor’s going to be here any minute now. Fabulous first impressions Zayn, fabulous.

I decided that I would go and get the rest of myself ready, since I was still standing in my underwear. I managed to pull up my dark skinny jeans that were a size too big, fitting me loosely but still nicely.

*Knock knock knock*

“SHITFUCK!” I practically screamed, scaring the living daylights out of myself, managing to trip and land straight on the floor.

I stood up, forgetting to put on a shirt on and went to the front door. I opened it up and Taylor was standing there patiently, beautiful as ever. She was wearing nicely ripped high waisted shorts and a baby pink baggy singlet with cute ruffles on the front. I had noticed that she wore that colour often and it look really nice on her.

“Hey” she said sweetly as I opened the door. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

“You look nice tonight, girlfriend” I said laughing slightly as I still couldn’t get over the fact that she was now my girlfriend.

“You too” she winked “although, it was nice of you to get dressed up” she said, wiggling her finger at my bare torso. I blushed slightly forgetting I was half naked in front of her.

“Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot?” I tried to think of a reasonable excuse, but failed.

I let her in and she took off her sandals and left them at the front door. She followed me into my bedroom where I put on a plain white tee and she sat on my bed observing what was around her. I was a little embarrassed because I never really took girls into my bedroom. I mean, I was quite the party animal, if you like, but we would always go back to their place instead of mine. She looked around at all my action figures that were sitting on the desk. You can never be too old for action figures okay. Don’t judge me. She laughed at me as she picked them up and looked at them closely. She then went over and looked at the little cartoons that I had once decided to draw on my wall.